Preventive maintenance with limited historical data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silver, Edward A. & Fiechter, Claude-Nicolas, 1992. "A simple case of preventive maintenance decision-making with limited historical data," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 241-250, October.
- Pintelon, L. M. & Gelders, L. F., 1992. "Maintenance management decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 301-317, May.
- Jardine, A. K. S. & Buzacott, J. A., 1985. "Equipment reliability and maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 285-296, March.
- Cho, Danny I. & Parlar, Mahmut, 1991. "A survey of maintenance models for multi-unit systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 1-23, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:255-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:140:y:2015:i:c:p:15-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:3:p:963-975 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guo R. & Ascher H. & Love E., 2001. "Towards Practical and Synthetical Modelling of Repairable Systems," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 147-182, January.
- Si, Xiao-Sheng & Wang, Wenbin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua, 2011. "Remaining useful life estimation - A review on the statistical data driven approaches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 1-14, August.
- Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim, 2016. "On information-based warranty policy for repairable products from heterogeneous populationAuthor-Name: Lee, Hyunju," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 253(1), pages 204-215.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:133:y:2015:i:c:p:59-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:82:y:1995:i:1:p:125-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.