Estimation of returns to scale using data envelopment analysis: A comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K., 2003. "Scale, indivisibilities and production function in data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 165-192, May.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1999.
"Estimating returns to scale using non-parametric deterministic technologies: A new method based on goodness-of-fit,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 206-214, February.
- KERSTENS, Kristiaan & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, 1997. "Estimating returns to scale using nonparametric deterministic technologies : a new method based on goodness-of-fit," CORE Discussion Papers 1997013, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Murthy, D. Sreenivasa & Sudha, M. & Hegde, M.R. & Dakshinamoorthy, V., 2009. "Technical Efficiency and its Determinants in Tomato Production in Karnataka, India: Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) Approach," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(2).
- Hadjicostas, Petros & Soteriou, Andreas C., 2006. "One-sided elasticities and technical efficiency in multi-output production: A theoretical framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(2), pages 425-449, January.
- Löthgren, Mickael & Tambour, Magnus, 1996. "Alternative Approaches to Estimate Returns to Scale in DEA- Models," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 90, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Schaffnit, Claire, 2004. "Commercial branch performance evaluation and results communication in a Canadian bank--a DEA application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 719-735, August.
- Carvalho, Pedro & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2014. "Computing economies of vertical integration, economies of scope and economies of scale using partial frontier nonparametric methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(1), pages 292-307.
- Zhu, Joe, 2000. "Further discussion on linear production functions and DEA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 611-618, December.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe, 1999. "An investigation of returns to scale in data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-11, February.
- Sahoo, Biresh K & Khoveyni, Mohammad & Eslami, Robabeh & Chaudhury, Pradipta, 2016. "Returns to scale and most productive scale size in DEA with negative data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 255(2), pages 545-558.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsihui & Cooper, William W., 1996. "Equivalence and implementation of alternative methods for determining returns to scale in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 473-481, March.
- Frantisek Brazdik, 2006. "Non-Parametric Analysis of Technical Efficiency: Factors Affecting Efficiency of West Java Rice Farms," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp286, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Schaffnit, Claire & Rosen, Dan & Paradi, Joseph C., 1997. "Best practice analysis of bank branches: An application of DEA in a large Canadian bank," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 269-289, April.
- Beatriz Gonzalez Lopez-Valcarcel & Patricia Barber Perez, 1996. "Changes in the efficiency of spanish public hospitals after the introduction of program-contracts," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(3), pages 377-402, September.
- AT Flegg & DO Allen & K Field & TW Thurlow, 2003. "Measuring the Efficiency and Productivity of British Universities: An Application of DEA and the Malmquist Approach," Working Papers 0304, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Darina Zaimova, 2011. "Assessment methods of the economic efficiency of the farms," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 81-94.
- Hédi Essid & Pierre Ouellette & Stéphane Vigeant, 2013.
"Small is not that beautiful after all: measuring the scale efficiency of Tunisian high schools using a DEA-bootstrap method,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(9), pages 1109-1120, March.
- Hédi Essid & Pierre Ouellette & Stephane Vigeant, 2011. "Small is not that beautiful after all: Measuring the scale efficiency of Tunisian High Schools using a DEA-bootstrap method," Post-Print hal-00762811, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:79:y:1994:i:2:p:379-382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.