Workforce staffing and scheduling: Hospital nursing specific models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601871 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W., 1998. "Eliminating redundant columns in continuous tour scheduling problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 518-525, December.
- Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael & Rodriguez, Ericka, 2006. "Rotational allocation of tasks to multifunctional workers in a service industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 3-9, September.
- Gerard M. Campbell, 1999. "Cross-Utilization of Workers Whose Capabilities Differ," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(5), pages 722-732, May.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:5:d:10.1057_jors.2009.43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Campbell, Gerard M. & Diaby, Moustapha, 2002. "Development and evaluation of an assignment heuristic for allocating cross-trained workers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 9-20, April.
- Ernst, A. T. & Jiang, H. & Krishnamoorthy, M. & Sier, D., 2004. "Staff scheduling and rostering: A review of applications, methods and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 3-27, February.
- Kortbeek, N. & Braaksma, A. & Burger, C.A.J. & Bakker, P.J.M. & Boucherie, R.J., 2015. "Flexible nurse staffing based on hourly bed census predictions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 167-180.
- Venkataraman, R. & Brusco, M. J., 1996. "An integrated analysis of nurse staffing and scheduling policies," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 57-71, February.
- Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W., 2001. "Starting-time decisions in labor tour scheduling: An experimental analysis and case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 459-475, June.
- Brusco, Michael J. & Jacobs, Larry W., 1995. "Cost analysis of alternative formulations for personnel scheduling in continuously operating organizations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 249-261, October.
- Gnanlet, Adelina & Gilland, Wendell G., 2014. "Impact of productivity on cross-training configurations and optimal staffing decisions in hospitals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 238(1), pages 254-269.
- Li, L. X. & Benton, W. C., 1996. "Performance measurement criteria in health care organizations: Review and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 449-468, September.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:60:y:2009:i:12:d:10.1057_jors.2008.131 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:60:y:1992:i:3:p:233-246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.