Gaining insight into student satisfaction using comprehensible data mining techniques
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- K. Dejeager & F. Goethals & A. Giangreco & L. Mola & B. Baesens, 2012. "Gaining insight into student satisfaction using comprehensible data mining techniques," Post-Print hal-00787269, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martens, David & Baesens, Bart & Van Gestel, Tony & Vanthienen, Jan, 2007. "Comprehensible credit scoring models using rule extraction from support vector machines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 183(3), pages 1466-1476, December.
- A. Giangreco & A. Sebastiano & R. Peccei, 2009. "Trainees' reactions to training: an analysis of the factors affecting overall satisfaction with training," Post-Print hal-00323772, HAL.
- Altman, Edward I. & Rijken, Herbert A., 2004. "How rating agencies achieve rating stability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 2679-2714, November.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bart Baesens & Rudy Setiono & Christophe Mues & Jan Vanthienen, 2003. "Using Neural Network Rule Extraction and Decision Tables for Credit-Risk Evaluation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 49(3), pages 312-329, March.
- A. Giangreco & A. Carugati & A. Sebastiano & D. Della Bella, 2010. "Trainees' reactions to training : shaping groups and courses for happier trainees," Post-Print hal-00569508, HAL.
- A. Giangreco & A. Carugati & A. Sebastiano, 2010. "Are we doing the right thing ? Food for thought on training evaluation and its context," Post-Print hal-00569308, HAL.
- Verbeke, Wouter & Dejaeger, Karel & Martens, David & Hur, Joon & Baesens, Bart, 2012. "New insights into churn prediction in the telecommunication sector: A profit driven data mining approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 211-229.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:270:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2493-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asil Oztekin, 0. "Information fusion-based meta-classification predictive modeling for ETF performance," Information Systems Frontiers, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- repec:spr:infosf:v:20:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10796-016-9704-4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsData mining; Education evaluation; Multi class classification; Comprehensibility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:218:y:2012:i:2:p:548-562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.