An exact algorithm for the fixed-charge multiple knapsack problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pisinger, David, 1995. "An expanding-core algorithm for the exact 0-1 knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 175-187, November.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Pisinger, David, 1999. "An exact algorithm for large multiple knapsack problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 528-541, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:3:p:976-989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kataoka, Seiji & Yamada, Takeo, 2014. "Upper and lower bounding procedures for the multiple knapsack assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 440-447.
More about this item
KeywordsInteger programming Multiple knapsack problem Fixed-charge problem Combinatorial optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:2:p:700-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .