An exact algorithm for the fixed-charge multiple knapsack problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pisinger, David, 1995. "An expanding-core algorithm for the exact 0-1 knapsack problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 175-187, November.
- Marshall L. Fisher, 1981. "The Lagrangian Relaxation Method for Solving Integer Programming Problems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Pisinger, David, 1999. "An exact algorithm for large multiple knapsack problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 528-541, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:266:y:2018:i:3:p:976-989 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kataoka, Seiji & Yamada, Takeo, 2014. "Upper and lower bounding procedures for the multiple knapsack assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 440-447.
More about this item
KeywordsInteger programming Multiple knapsack problem Fixed-charge problem Combinatorial optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:2:p:700-705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.