A note on the total completion time problem in a permutation flowshop with a learning effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mosheiov, Gur & Sidney, Jeffrey B., 2003. "Scheduling with general job-dependent learning curves," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 665-670, June.
- Framinan, J. M. & Leisten, R., 2003. "An efficient constructive heuristic for flowtime minimisation in permutation flow shops," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 311-317, August.
- Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans, 1997. "An efficient heuristic for scheduling in a flowshop to minimize total weighted flowtime of jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 129-138, November.
- Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kirca, Omer, 2002. "A branch and bound algorithm to minimize the total flow time for m-machine permutation flowshop problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 185-196, October.
- Biskup, Dirk, 1999. "Single-machine scheduling with learning considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 173-178, May.
- Mosheiov, Gur, 2001. "Scheduling problems with a learning effect," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 687-693, August.
- Nawaz, Muhammad & Enscore Jr, E Emory & Ham, Inyong, 1983. "A heuristic algorithm for the m-machine, n-job flow-shop sequencing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 91-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, T.C.E. & Wu, Chin-Chia & Chen, Juei-Chao & Wu, Wen-Hsiang & Cheng, Shuenn-Ren, 2013. "Two-machine flowshop scheduling with a truncated learning function to minimize the makespan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 79-86.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0509-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Wen-Chiung & Chung, Yu-Hsiang, 2013. "Permutation flowshop scheduling to minimize the total tardiness with learning effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 327-334.
- Lee, Wen-Chiung & Wu, Chin-Chia & Hsu, Peng-Hsiang, 2010. "A single-machine learning effect scheduling problem with release times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 3-11, February.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling Permutation flowshop Flowtime Learning effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:343-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .