A note on the total completion time problem in a permutation flowshop with a learning effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mosheiov, Gur & Sidney, Jeffrey B., 2003. "Scheduling with general job-dependent learning curves," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 665-670, June.
- Framinan, J. M. & Leisten, R., 2003. "An efficient constructive heuristic for flowtime minimisation in permutation flow shops," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 311-317, August.
- Rajendran, Chandrasekharan & Ziegler, Hans, 1997. "An efficient heuristic for scheduling in a flowshop to minimize total weighted flowtime of jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 129-138, November.
- Chung, Chia-Shin & Flynn, James & Kirca, Omer, 2002. "A branch and bound algorithm to minimize the total flow time for m-machine permutation flowshop problems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 185-196, October.
- Biskup, Dirk, 1999. "Single-machine scheduling with learning considerations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 173-178, May.
- Mosheiov, Gur, 2001. "Scheduling problems with a learning effect," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(3), pages 687-693, August.
- Nawaz, Muhammad & Enscore Jr, E Emory & Ham, Inyong, 1983. "A heuristic algorithm for the m-machine, n-job flow-shop sequencing problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 91-95.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cheng, T.C.E. & Wu, Chin-Chia & Chen, Juei-Chao & Wu, Wen-Hsiang & Cheng, Shuenn-Ren, 2013. "Two-machine flowshop scheduling with a truncated learning function to minimize the makespan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 79-86.
- repec:spr:jglopt:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10898-017-0509-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Wen-Chiung & Chung, Yu-Hsiang, 2013. "Permutation flowshop scheduling to minimize the total tardiness with learning effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 327-334.
- Lee, Wen-Chiung & Wu, Chin-Chia & Hsu, Peng-Hsiang, 2010. "A single-machine learning effect scheduling problem with release times," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 3-11, February.
More about this item
KeywordsScheduling Permutation flowshop Flowtime Learning effect;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:192:y:2009:i:1:p:343-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.