Diversified local search strategy under scatter search framework for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bianchi, Leonora & Campbell, Ann Melissa, 2007. "Extension of the 2-p-opt and 1-shift algorithms to the heterogeneous probabilistic traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 131-144, January.
- Hansen, Pierre & Mladenovic, Nenad, 2001. "Variable neighborhood search: Principles and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 449-467, May.
- Bianchi, Leonora & Knowles, Joshua & Bowler, Neill, 2005. "Local search for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem: Correction to the 2-p-opt and 1-shift algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 206-219, April.
- Gendron, Bernard & Potvin, Jean-Yves & Soriano, Patrick, 2002. "Diversification strategies in local search for a nonbifurcated network loading problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 231-241, October.
- John J. Bartholdi, III & Loren K. Platzman, 1988. "Heuristics Based on Spacefilling Curves for Combinatorial Problems in Euclidean Space," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(3), pages 291-305, March.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Howell, Louis H., 1993. "Further results on the probabilistic traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 68-95, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Yu-Hsin, 2011. "Incorporating scatter search and threshold accepting in finding maximum likelihood estimates for the multinomial probit model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 130-138, May.
- Kang, Seungmo & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2011. "The traveling purchaser problem with stochastic prices: Exact and approximate algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 265-272, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:191:y:2008:i:2:p:332-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.