Estimating demand by using sales information: inaccuracies encountered
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ricardo Ernst & Panagiotis Kouvelis, 1999. "The Effects of Selling Packaged Goods on Inventory Decisions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(8), pages 1142-1155, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stavrulaki, Euthemia, 2011. "Inventory decisions for substitutable products with stock-dependent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 65-78, January.
- Halkos, George & Kevork, Ilias, 2012. "Evaluating alternative frequentist inferential approaches for optimal order quantities in the newsvendor model under exponential demand," MPRA Paper 39650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tan, Baris & Karabati, Selcuk, 2013. "Retail inventory management with stock-out based dynamic demand substitution," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 78-87.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:61:y:2010:i:6:d:10.1057_jors.2009.49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Otero, Daniel F. & Akhavan-Tabatabaei, Raha, 2015. "A stochastic dynamic pricing model for the multiclass problems in the airline industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 242(1), pages 188-200.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:174:y:2006:i:2:p:675-688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.