Tabu Search directed by direct search methods for nonlinear global optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Al-Sultan, K. S. & Al-Fawzan, M. A., 1997. "A tabu search Hooke and Jeeves algorithm for unconstrained optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 198-208, November.
- Chelouah, Rachid & Siarry, Patrick, 2000. "Tabu Search applied to global optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 256-270, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Custódio & J. Madeira, 2015. "GLODS: Global and Local Optimization using Direct Search," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 1-28, May.
- Chang-Yong Lee & Dongju Lee, 2014. "Determination of initial temperature in fast simulated annealing," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 503-522, June.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:269:y:2015:i:c:p:402-411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yin, Peng-Yeng & Glover, Fred & Laguna, Manuel & Zhu, Jia-Xian, 2010. "Cyber Swarm Algorithms - Improving particle swarm optimization using adaptive memory strategies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 377-389, March.
- Piotrowski, Adam P. & Napiorkowski, Jaroslaw J. & Kiczko, Adam, 2012. "Differential Evolution algorithm with Separated Groups for multi-dimensional optimization problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(1), pages 33-46.
- Tiago Maritan Ugulino Araújo & Lisieux Marie M. S. Andrade & Carlos Magno & Lucídio Anjos Formiga Cabral & Roberto Quirino Nascimento & Cláudio N. Meneses, 2016. "DC-GRASP: directing the search on continuous-GRASP," Journal of Heuristics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 365-382, August.
- Ivorra, Benjamin & Mohammadi, Bijan & Manuel Ramos, Angel, 2015. "A multi-layer line search method to improve the initialization of optimization algorithms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(3), pages 711-720.
- Schlereth, Christian & Stepanchuk, Tanja & Skiera, Bernd, 2010. "Optimization and analysis of the profitability of tariff structures with two-part tariffs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 206(3), pages 691-701, November.
- Hirsch, M.J. & Pardalos, P.M. & Resende, M.G.C., 2010. "Speeding up continuous GRASP," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(3), pages 507-521, September.
- Mariani, Viviana Cocco & Coelho, Leandro dos Santos, 2011. "A hybrid shuffled complex evolution approach with pattern search for unconstrained optimization," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(9), pages 1901-1909.
- M. Gaviano & D. Lera & A. Steri, 2010. "A local search method for continuous global optimization," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 73-85, September.
- Hvattum, Lars Magnus & Glover, Fred, 2009. "Finding local optima of high-dimensional functions using direct search methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 31-45, May.
- Gouvêa, Érica J.C. & Regis, Rommel G. & Soterroni, Aline C. & Scarabello, Marluce C. & Ramos, Fernando M., 2016. "Global optimization using q-gradients," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 727-738.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:170:y:2006:i:2:p:329-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.