On interval estimation of the coefficient of variation for the three-parameter Weibull, lognormal and gamma distribution: A simulation-based approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kappenman, Russell F., 1985. "Estimation for the three-parameter Weibull, lognormal, and gamma distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 11-23, May.
- Pang, Wan-Kai & Hou, Shui-Hung & Yu, Bosco W. T. & Li, Ken W. K., 2004. "A simulation based approach to the parameter estimation for the three-parameter gamma distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 675-682, June.
- Stelios H. Zanakis, 1979. "Extended Pattern Search with Transformations for the Three-Parameter Weibull MLE Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(11), pages 1149-1161, November.
- Lawrence Fisher, 1959. "Determinants of Risk Premiums on Corporate Bonds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 217.
- Reh, Wolfgang & Scheffler, Bernard, 1996. "Significance tests and confidence intervals for coefficients of variation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 449-452, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:164:y:2005:i:2:p:367-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.