On interval estimation of the coefficient of variation for the three-parameter Weibull, lognormal and gamma distribution: A simulation-based approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reh, Wolfgang & Scheffler, Bernard, 1996. "Significance tests and confidence intervals for coefficients of variation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 449-452, August.
- Pang, Wan-Kai & Hou, Shui-Hung & Yu, Bosco W. T. & Li, Ken W. K., 2004. "A simulation based approach to the parameter estimation for the three-parameter gamma distribution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 675-682, June.
- Lawrence Fisher, 1959. "Determinants of Risk Premiums on Corporate Bonds," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 217.
- Kappenman, Russell F., 1985. "Estimation for the three-parameter Weibull, lognormal, and gamma distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 11-23, May.
- Stelios H. Zanakis, 1979. "Extended Pattern Search with Transformations for the Three-Parameter Weibull MLE Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(11), pages 1149-1161, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:164:y:2005:i:2:p:367-377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.