Towards multicriteria clustering: An extension of the k-means algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zopounidis, Constantin & Doumpos, Michael, 2002. "Multicriteria classification and sorting methods: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 138(2), pages 229-246, April.
- Belacel, Nabil, 2000. "Multicriteria assignment method PROAFTN: Methodology and medical application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 175-183, August.
- Patrice Perny, 1998. "Multicriteria filtering methods based onconcordance and non-discordance principles," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 80(0), pages 137-165, January.
- Dimitras, A. I. & Zanakis, S. H. & Zopounidis, C., 1996. "A survey of business failures with an emphasis on prediction methods and industrial applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 487-513, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Araz, Ceyhun & Ozkarahan, Irem, 2007. "Supplier evaluation and management system for strategic sourcing based on a new multicriteria sorting procedure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 585-606, April.
- Boujelben, Mohamed Ayman, 2017. "A unicriterion analysis based on the PROMETHEE principles for multicriteria ordered clustering," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 126-140.
- Meyer, Patrick & Olteanu, Alexandru-Liviu, 2013. "Formalizing and solving the problem of clustering in MCDA," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 494-502.
- Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge & Bernal, Sergio, 2010. "Handling multicriteria preferences in cluster analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(3), pages 819-827, May.
- Liu, Jiapeng & Liao, Xiuwu & Zhao, Wenhong & Yang, Na, 2016. "A classification approach based on the outranking model for multiple criteria ABC analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 19-34.
- Li, Hui & Sun, Jie, 2009. "Hybridizing principles of the Electre method with case-based reasoning for data mining: Electre-CBR-I and Electre-CBR-II," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 214-224, August.
- Abascal, E. & Garcia Lautre, I. & Mallor, F., 2006. "Data mining in a bicriteria clustering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 173(3), pages 705-716, September.
- Behzadian, Majid & Kazemzadeh, R.B. & Albadvi, A. & Aghdasi, M., 2010. "PROMETHEE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 200(1), pages 198-215, January.
- repec:wsi:ijitdm:v:16:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219622017500080 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:158:y:2004:i:2:p:390-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .