The heavy-traffic bottleneck phenomenon under splitting and superposition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ward Whitt, 1995. "Variability Functions for Parametric-Decomposition Approximations of Queueing Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(10), pages 1704-1715, October.
- S. Suresh & W. Whitt, 1990. "Arranging Queues in Series: A Simulation Experiment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(9), pages 1080-1091, September.
- Gabriel R. Bitran & Devanath Tirupati, 1988. "Multiproduct Queueing Networks with Deterministic Routing: Decomposition Approach and the Notion of Interference," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(1), pages 75-100, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rabta, Boualem, 2013. "A hybrid method for performance analysis of G/G/m queueing networks," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 38-49.
- Sunkyo Kim, 2011. "Modeling Cross Correlation in Three-Moment Four-Parameter Decomposition Approximation of Queueing Networks," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 59(2), pages 480-497, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:157:y:2004:i:3:p:736-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.