Sector modeling for the prediction and evaluation of Cretan olive oil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Kooten, Kees, 1990. "Measuring the Welfare Costs of Supply Management: The Role of Indirect Benefits," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 57-67.
- Ian Walker & Ian Preston, 1999. "Welfare measurement in labour supply models with nonlinear budget constraints," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(3), pages 343-361.
- Sarris, Alexander H, 1993. "Household Welfare during Crisis and Adjustment in Ghana," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 2(2), pages 195-237, October.
- Ajitava Raychaudhuri & Sandip Chatterjee, 1997. "Development and welfare in the presence of an urban informal sector: a three-sector general equilibrium approach," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 83-100.
- T. Takayama & G. G. Judge, 1964. "Spatial Equilibrium and Quadratic Programming," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 67-93.
- Jorgenson, Dale W, 1990. "Aggregate Consumer Behavior and the Measurement of Social Welfare," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(5), pages 1007-1040, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skintzi, Georgia & Ioannou, George & Prastacos, Gregory, 2008. "Investigating warehousing policies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 955-970, April.
- Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Donk, Dirk Pieter van & Teunter, Ruud, 2016. "Crop-related harvesting and processing planning: a review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 76-92.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:152:y:2004:i:2:p:454-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .