Price and delay competition between two service providers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lode Li & Yew Sing Lee, 1994. "Pricing and Delivery-Time Performance in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(5), pages 633-646, May.
- Dougan, William R, 1982. "Giffen Goods and the Law of Demand," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 809-815, August.
- Levhari, David & Luski, Israel, 1978. "Duopoly pricing and waiting lines," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 17-35, February.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 1997. "Modeling Bounded Rationality," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262681005, July.
- Reitman, David, 1991. "Endogenous Quality Differentiation in Congested Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 621-647, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeff Hong, L. & Xu, Xiaowei & Zhang, Sheng Hao, 2015. "Capacity reservation for time-sensitive service providers: An application in seaport management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 470-479.
- Ni, Guanqun & Xu, Yinfeng & Dong, Yucheng, 2013. "Price and speed decisions in customer-intensive services with two classes of customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 427-436.
- Mandjes, Michel & Timmer, Judith, 2007. "A duopoly model with heterogeneous congestion-sensitive customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 445-467, January.
- Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Chen, Si-Hen & Ho, Jyh-Wen, 2013. "A study on pricing and delivery strategy for e-retailing systems," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 71-84.
- Pan, Wei & Yu, Lean & Wang, Shouyang & Wang, Xianjia, 2014. "A fuzzy multi-objective model for provider selection in data communication services with different QoS levels," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PC), pages 689-696.
- Modarres, Mohammad & Sharifyazdi, Mehdi, 2009. "Revenue management approach to stochastic capacity allocation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 442-459, January.
- Mor Armony & Erica Plambeck & Sridhar Seshadri, 2009. "Sensitivity of Optimal Capacity to Customer Impatience in an Unobservable M/M/S Queue (Why You Shouldn't Shout at the DMV)," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(1), pages 19-32, June.
- Maxim Afanasyev & Haim Mendelson, 2010. "Service Provider Competition: Delay Cost Structure, Segmentation, and Cost Advantage," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 213-235, May.
- Joseph M. Milner & Tava Lennon Olsen, 2008. "Service-Level Agreements in Call Centers: Perils and Prescriptions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(2), pages 238-252, February.
- Zhang, Zhongju & Dey, Debabrata & Tan, Yong, 2008. "Price and QoS competition in data communication services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 187(3), pages 871-886, June.
- Elahi, Ehsan, 2013. "Outsourcing through competition: What is the best competition parameter?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 370-382.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:147:y:2003:i:1:p:32-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.