Exit and voice after mass privatization: The case of Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- O Blanchard & Richard Layard, 1990. "Economic Change in Poland," CEP Discussion Papers dp0003, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Fang & Leung, Sidney C.M., 2012. "Top management turnover, firm performance and government control: Evidence from China's listed state-owned enterprises," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 235-262.
- Thorsten Beck & Luc Laeven, 2006.
"Institution building and growth in transition economies,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 157-186, June.
- Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc, 2005. "Institution building and growth in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3657, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Laeven, L., 2006. "Institution building and growth in transition economies," Other publications TiSEM b872919e-8dac-46d6-9c0a-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Beck, Thorsten & Laeven, Luc, 2006. "Institution Building and Growth in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5718, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Lu, Susan Feng & Dranove, David, 2013. "Profiting from gaizhi: Management buyouts during China’s privatization," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 634-650.
- Walsh, Patrick Paul & Whelan, Ciara, 2001.
"Firm performance and the political economy of corporate governance: survey evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 85-112, June.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 1999. "Firm Performance and the Political Economy of Corporate Governance: Survey Evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 8599, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Patrick Paul Walsh & Ciara Whelan, 2000. "Firm Performance and the Political Economy of Corporate Governance: Survey Evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 338, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ciara Whelan & Patrick P. Walsh, 2000. "Firm performance and the political economy of corporate governance : survey evidence for Bulgaria, Hungary, Slovakia and Slovenia," Open Access publications 10197/141, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2004.
"After the Big Bang? Obstacles to the Emergence of the Rule of Law in Post-Communist Societies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 753-763, June.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "After the Big Bang? Obstacles to the Emergence of the Rule of Law in Post-Communist Societies," NBER Working Papers 9282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2002. "After the Big Bang? Obstacles to the emergence of the rule of law in post-communist societies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2934, The World Bank.
- Estrin, Saul & Wright, Mike, 1999. "Corporate Governance in the Former Soviet Union: An Overview," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 398-421, September.
- Szabó, Zsolt, 2012.
"A kivonulás-tiltakozás-hűség fogalomhármas közgazdaságtani relevanciája a 21. században
[The relevance of "exit, voice and loyalty" theory in 21st-century economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(12), pages 1311-1335.
- Muravyev, Alexander, 1998.
"Корпоративное Управление И Эффективность Приватизированных Предприятий В России
[Corporate governance and the performance of privatized enterprises in Russia]," MPRA Paper 27275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Linz, 2000. "Restructuring with What Success? A Case Study of Russian Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 324, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chang, Eric C. & Wong, Sonia M.L., 2004. "Political control and performance in China's listed firms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 617-636, December.
- Ichiro Iwasaki, 2007. "Enterprise Reform And Corporate Governance In Russia: A Quantitative Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(5), pages 849-902, December.
- Liao, Jing & Malone, Chris & Young, Martin, 2016. "Politicians, insiders and non-tradable share reform decisions in China," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 58-73.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson H. S., 2003. "China share issue privatization: the extent of its success," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 183-222, November.
- Warzynski, Frederic, 2003. "Managerial change, competition, and privatization in Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 297-314, June.
- Zsolt Szabó, 2012. "The Impact of Capital Market Players’ Exit, Voice and Loyalty on Economic Growth," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(4), pages 474-489.
- Igor Filatotchev & Tomasz Mickiewicz, 2001. "Ownership Concentration, 'Private Benefits of Control' and Debt Financing," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 4, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:40:y:1996:i:3-5:p:581-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.