The inflation discipline of currency substitution
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Asongu, Simplice & Raheem, Ibrahim & Tchamyou, Venessa, 2016.
"Information Asymmetry and Financial Dollarization in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
77310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Ibrahim D. Raheem & Vanessa S. Tchamyou, 2016. "Information Asymmetry and Financial Dollarization in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 16/048, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Lubos Komarek & Martin Melecky, 2001. "Currency Substitution in the Czech Republic 1993-2001," Archive of Monetary Policy Division Working Papers 2001/40, Czech National Bank.
- William C. Gruben & Darryl McLeod, 2004. "Currency competition and inflation convergence," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0204, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Joseph Daniels & David VanHoose, 1998. "Two-Country Models of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: What Have We Learned? What More Can We Learn?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 265-284, July.
- Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1992. "Currency Substitution in Developing Countries: An Introduction," MPRA Paper 20338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo Calvo & Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 1992. "Currency Substitution in Developing Countries; An Introduction," IMF Working Papers 92/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniels, Joseph P. & VanHoose, David D., 2003. "Currency substitution, seigniorage, and currency crises in interdependent economies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 221-232.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Ho, Mun S., 1996. "Sunspots, currency substitution, and inflationary finance," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 73-93, August.
- Li, Yiting & Matsui, Akihiko, 2009. "A theory of international currency: Competition and discipline," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 407-426, December.
- Metin-Özcan, Kıvılcım & Us, Vuslat, 2007. "Dedollarization in Turkey after decades of dollarization: A myth or reality?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 385(1), pages 292-306.
- John Duffy & Maxim Nikitin, 2004. "Dollarization Traps," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 196, Econometric Society.
- John Duffy & Maxim Nikitin, 2004. "Dollarization Traps," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 456, Econometric Society.
- Sibert, Anne & Liu, Lihong, 1998. "Government finance with currency substitution," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 155-172, February.
- Lihong Liu & Anne Sibert, 1996. "Government Finance with Currency Substitution," Archive Discussion Papers 9609, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Raheem, Ibrahim D. & Asongu, Simplice A., 2016. "Extending the Determinants of Dollarization in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Role of Easy Access to Foreign Exchange Earnings," MPRA Paper 75415, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibrahim D. Raheem & Simplice Asongu, 2016. "Extending the Determinants of Dollarization in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Role of Easy Access to Foreign Exchange Earnings," Working Papers 16/033, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Baltensperger, Ernst & Jordan, Thomas J., 1997. "Seigniorage, banking, and the optimal quantity of money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 781-796, June.
- Alberto Giovannini & Bart Turtelboom, 1992. "Currency Substitution," NBER Working Papers 4232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Komárek Luboš & Melecký Martin, 2001. "Demand for Money in the Transition Economy : The Case of the Czech Republic 1993–2001," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 614, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Daniels & David Hoose, 1996. "Reserve requirements, currency substitution, and seigniorage in the transition to European monetary union," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 257-273, July.
- Komárek Luboš & Melecký Martin, 2001. "Currency Substitution in the Transition Economy : A Case of the Czech Republic 1993-2001," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 613, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:36:y:1992:i:4:p:827-845. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed