Financial deregulation in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Jonsson, Gunnar, 1995. "The information in Swedish short-maturity forward rates," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1115-1131, June.
- De Ãvila, Diego Romero, 2003. "Finance and growth in the EU: new evidence from the liberalisation and harmonisation of the banking industry," Working Paper Series 266, European Central Bank.
- Josh Lerner & Joacim Tåg, 2013. "Institutions and venture capital," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 153-182, February.
- Berg Lennart & Bergström Reinhold, 1996. "Consumer Confidence and Consumption in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1996:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Brown, James R. & Martinsson, Gustav & Petersen, Bruce C., 2012.
"Do financing constraints matter for R&D?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 1512-1529.
- Brown, James R. & Martinsson, Gustav & Petersen, Bruce C., 2015. "Do Financing Constraints Matter for R&D?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 394, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Jonathon W. Moses, 1995. "The Fiscal Constraints on Social Democracy," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 49-68.
- Hyytinen, Ari & Pajarinen, Mika, 2001. "Financial Systems and Venture Capital in Nordic Countries: A comparative Study," Discussion Papers 774, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Alexis Stenfors, 2014. "The Swedish Financial System," FESSUD studies fstudy13, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Kaminsky, Graciela Laura & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2002.
"Short-run pain, long-run gain : the effects of financial liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2912, The World Bank.
- Sergio L. Schmukler & Graciela Laura Kaminsky, 2003. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain; The Effects of Financial Liberalization," IMF Working Papers 03/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Graciela Kaminsky & Sergio Schmukler, 2003. "Short-Run Pain, Long-Run Gain: The Effects of Financial Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 9787, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Gehrig, 1995. "Capital Adequacy Rules: Implications for Banks' Risk-Taking," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(IV), pages 747-764, December.
- Tommy Berger & Peter Englund & Patric H. Hendershott & Bengt Turner, 1998. "Another Look at the Capitalization of Interest Subsidies: Evidence from Sweden," NBER Working Papers 6365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Hellwig, 2000. "Banken zwischen Politik und Markt: Worin besteht die volkswirtschaftliche Verantwortung der Banken?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(3), pages 337-356, August.
- Martin Hellwig, 2009.
"Systemic Risk in the Financial Sector: An Analysis of the Subprime-Mortgage Financial Crisis,"
Springer, vol. 157(2), pages 129-207, June.
- Martin Hellwig, 2008. "Systemic Risk in the Financial Sector: An Analysis of the Subprime-Mortgage Financial Crisis," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_43, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Robertsson, Goran, 2004. "A note on foreigners' trading and price effects across firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 615-632, March.
- Lööf, Hans & Martinsson, Gustav & Mohammadi, Ali, 2017. "Finance and Innovative Investment in Environmental Technology: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 445, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Forsman, Mats-Ola, 2005. "Speculative Attacks on Nordic Exchange-Rates, 1971-1992," Working Papers in Economics 186, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Risager, Ole, 2004. "A Price Earnings Index for the Danish Stock Market," Working Papers 13-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:34:y:1990:i:2-3:p:385-393. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.