Female participation and male unemployment duration in Greece: Evidence from the labour force survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2005. "An estimation of the natural rate of unemployment in Greece," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 91-99, February.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Taşçı, 2010.
"Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey,"
CEIS, vol. 24(4), pages 501-530, December.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasci, 2009. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0903, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2009.
- Aysit Tansel & H.Mehmet Tasçi, 2010. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in A Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers 521, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Aysit Tansel & H.Mehmet Tasçi, 2010. "Hazard Analysis Of Unemployment Duration By Gender In A Developing Country: The Case Of Turkey," Working Papers 2010/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2010. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 4844, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit TANSEL & H. Mehmet TASCI, "undated". "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," Middle East and North Africa 330400055, EcoMod.
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasçi, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2004.
- Aysit Tansel & Mehmet Tasci, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," Working Papers 2004/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Giannakopoulos, Nicholas, 2015. "The added worker effect of married women in Greece during the Great Depression," MPRA Paper 66298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pieter Serneels, 2004. "Explaining Non-Negative Duration Dependence Among the Unemployed," Development and Comp Systems 0409013, EconWPA.
- Rodokanakis Stavros, 2010. "The Dynamics of Regional Labour Markets and Training Programmes: Greek Evidence," European Spatial Research and Policy, De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(1), pages 93-115, June.
- Stavros Rodokanakis, 2010. "Unemployment Risk in Southern Greece," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 13(35), pages 55-82, (1).
- RODOKANAKIS, Stavros & VLACHOS, Vasileios, 2010. "A Non-Experimental Evaluation Of Education And Training In Greece: The Cases Of Northern Aegean And Crete," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(1).
- Apergis, Nicholas, 2003. "The inflation-output volatility trade-off: a case where anti-inflation monetary policy turns out to be successful, a historical assessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 881-892, December.
- Joan J. Daouli & Michael Demoussis & Nicholas Giannakopoulos, 2004. "Participation of Greek Married Women in Full-Time Paid Employment," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 2(2), pages 19-33.
- Stavros Rodokanakis, 2006. "Econometric Analysis of the LFS Micro-Data: Exploring the Risk of Unemployment in Three Southern Greek Regions During the CSF-1," ERSA conference papers ersa06p940, European Regional Science Association.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasci, 2003. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration For Men and Women," Working Papers 0332, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2003.
- Rodokanakis Stavros, 2009. "Comparing the Probability of Unemployment in Southern Greece Vis-À-Vis the Entire Country," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 12(12), pages 17-43, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:2-3:p:395-406. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed