Unemployment consequences of an aging population: An application of insider-outsider theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pissarides, C., 1988. "Unemployment Consequences Of An Aging Population: An Application Of Insider-Outsider Theory," Papers 327, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wasmer, E., 1998.
"Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments,"
651, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2004. "Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Post-Print hal-01019976, HAL.
- Wasmer, Etienne, 2002. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Umemployment and Human Capital Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 463, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wasmer, Etienne, 1998. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Seminar Papers 651, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2004. "Labour Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8943, Sciences Po.
- E Wasmer, 1998. "Labor Supply Dynamics, Unemployment and Human Capital Investments," CEP Discussion Papers dp0411, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Wasmer, E., 1998. "Can labour supply explain the rise in unemployment and intergroup wage inequality in the OECD?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20245, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jochen Michaelis & Martin Debus, 2011.
"Wage and (un-)employment effects of an ageing workforce,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 24(4), pages 1493-1511, October.
- Jochen Michaelis & Martin Debus, 2009. "Wage and (Un-)Employment Effects of an Ageing Workforce," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200921, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- João R. Faria & Paulo R. A. Loureiro & Franklin G. Mixon & Adolfo Sachsida, 2016. "Minority Faculty Hiring Power in Academe: an Economic Model," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 43(3), pages 273-288, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:33:y:1989:i:2-3:p:355-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.