The relationship between production and unemployment in Japan : Okun's law in comparative perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Lee, Jim, 2000. "The Robustness of Okun's Law: Evidence from OECD Countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 331-356, April.
- Raymond Hawkins, 2015. "Okun’s law and anelastic relaxation in economics," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 10(1), pages 151-161, April.
- Afşin Şahin & Aysit Tansel & M. Hakan Berument, 2015.
"Output–Employment Relationship Across Sectors: A Long- Versus Short-Run Perspective,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 265-288, 07.
- Sahin, Afsin & Tansel, Aysit & Berument, Hakan, 2011. "Output-Employment Relationship across Sectors: A Long- versus Short-Run Perspective," MPRA Paper 46875, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Jun 2012.
- Afsin Sahin & Aysit Tansel & M. Hakan Berument, 2013. "Output-Employment Relationship across Sectors: A Long- versus Short-Run Perspective," Working Papers 792, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2013.
- Afsin Sahin & Aysit Tansel & M.Hakan Berument, 2013. "Output-Employment Relationship across Sectors:A Long- versus Short-Run Perspective," ERC Working Papers 1305, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2013.
- Afþin Þahin & Aysýt Tansel & M. Hakan Berument, 2013. "Output-Employment Relationship Across Sectors: A Long- Versus Short-Run Perspective," Working Papers 2013/9, Turkish Economic Association.
- Sahin, Afsin & Tansel, Aysit & Berument, Hakan, 2013. "Output-Employment Relationship across Sectors: A Long- versus Short-Run Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 7599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Afsin Sahin & Aysit Tansel & M. Hakan Berument, 2013. "Output-Employment Relationship across Sectors: A Long- versus Short-Run Perspective," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1311, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Howard J. Wall, 2006. "Controlling for geographic dispersion when estimating the Japanese Phillips curve," Working Papers 2006-057, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1991. "Productivity, Wages, and Prices Inside and Outside of Manufacturing in the U.S., Japan, and Europe," NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 153-207 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J. & Gordon, Robert J., 1987. "Productivity, wages, and prices inside and outside of manufacturing in the U.S., Japan, and Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 685-733, April.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1986. "Productivity, Wages, and Prices Inside and Outside of Manufacturing in the U.S., Japan, and Europe," NBER Working Papers 2070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, Robert J, 1986. "Productivity, Wages and Prices Inside and Outside of Manufacturing in the US, Japan and Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nordhaus, William & John, Andrew, 1986. "The share economy: A symposium," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 414-415, December.
- John Andrew & William D. Nordhaus, 1986. "The Share Economy: A Symposium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 783, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Antal, Miklós, 2014. "Green goals and full employment: Are they compatible?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 276-286.
- Masanao Aoki, 2005. "Effects of Demand Managements on Sector Sizes and Okun's Law," UCLA Economics Online Papers 350, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Masanao Aoki, 2005. "Effects of Demand Managements on Sector Sizes and Okun's Law," UCLA Economics Online Papers 339, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bierens, H.J. & Broersma, L., 1990. "The relation between unemployment and interest rate : some empirical evidence," Serie Research Memoranda 0078, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Moosa, Imad A., 1997. "A Cross-Country Comparison of Okun's Coefficient," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 335-356, June.
- Ian H.K. Leow, 2004. "A Simple Dynamic Model of Big-push," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 218, Econometric Society.
- Masanao Aoki, 2004. "New Frameworks for Macroeconomic Modelings: Some Illustrative Examples," UCLA Economics Online Papers 306, UCLA Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:25:y:1984:i:1:p:71-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed