Does Turkey have a special trade relation with the EU?: A gravity model approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flam, Harry, 2003.
"Turkey and the EU: Politics and Economics of Accession,"
718, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Harry Flam, 2003. "Turkey and the EU: Politics and Economics of Accession," CESifo Working Paper Series 893, CESifo Group Munich.
- Arie Arnon & Avia Spivak & J. Weinblatt, 1996. "The Potential For Trade Between Israel, The Palestinians and Jordan," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 113-134, January.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. Brenton & Stefano Manzocchi (ed.), 2002. "Enlargement, Trade and Investment," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2747, April.
- Manzocchi, S. & Ottaviano, G.I.P., 1999.
"Outsiders in Economic Integration: the Case of a Transition Economy,"
Economics Working Papers
eco99/32, European University Institute.
- Manzocchi, Stefano & Ottaviano, Gianmarco, 2000. "Outsiders In Economic Integration: The Case of a Transition Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 2385, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Egger, Peter, 2000.
"A note on the proper econometric specification of the gravity equation,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 25-31, January.
- Peter Egger, "undated". "A Note on the Proper Econometric Specification of the Gravity Equation," WIFO Working Papers 108, WIFO.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, April.
- David H. Romer & Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1999. "Does Trade Cause Growth?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 379-399, June.
- Alan Deardorff, 1998.
"Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 7-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade : Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," Papers 95-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," NBER Working Papers 5377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Utku Utkulu & Durmus Özdemir, 2005.
"Does Trade Liberalization Cause a Long Run Economic Growth in Turkey,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 245-266, September.
- Utku Utkulu & Durmus Özdemir, 2004. "Does Trade Liberalization Cause a Long Run Economic Growth in Turkey," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 245-266, September.
- UTKULU Utku & OZDEMIR Durmus, "undated". "Does Trade Liberalization Cause a Long Run Economic Growth in Turkey?," EcoMod2003 330700147, EcoMod.
- Sergio Nardis & Claudio Vicarelli, 2003. "Currency unions and trade: The special case of EMU," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 139(4), pages 625-649, December.
- Arjan Lejour & Ruud de Mooij & Clem Capel, 2004. "Assessing the economic implications of Turkish accession to the EU," CPB Document 56, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1987. "Imperfect competition and international trade: Evidence from fourteen industrial countries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 62-81, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher S. P. Magee, 2016. "Trade creation, trade diversion, and the general equilibrium effects of regional trade agreements: a study of the European Community–Turkey customs union," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(2), pages 383-399, May.
- Anagnostou Ageliki & Panteladis Ioannis, 2016. "Eurasian orientation and global trade integration: the case of Turkey," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(2), pages 275-287, August.
- Bosco Maria Giovanna, 2012. "FDI in Turkey: An Out-Of-Sample Analysis Of Unexploited Potential," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 1-21, May.
- Dinçer, Gönül, 2014. "Turkey’s Rising Imports from BRICS: A Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 61979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:419-431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ozgul Bilici & Erkan Erdil & I. Hakan Yetkiner, 2008. "The Determining Role of EU in Turkey's Trade Flows: A Gravity Model Approach," Working Papers 0806, Izmir University of Economics.
- Karagoz Kadir, 2014. "Determinants Of Tourist Inflows To Romania: Evidence From Augmented Panel Gravity Model," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 347-358, July.
- Türkcan, Kemal, 2014.
"Investigating the Role of Extensive Margin, Intensive Margin, Price and Quantity Components on Turkey’s Export Growth during 1998-2011,"
53292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kemal Türkcan, 2014. "Investigating the Role of Extensive Margin, Intensive Margin, Price and Quantity Components on Turkey’s Export Growth during 1998-2011," Working Papers 2014/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Bassem Kahouli & Anis Omri & Anissa Chaibi, 2014. "Environmental Regulations, Trade, and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Gravity Equations," Working Papers 2014-189, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kula, Ferit & Aslan, Alper, 2008. "Turkiye’nin ortadogu’da ekonomik gelecegi: Turkiye’nin ihracat potansiyeline yonelik ampirik bir analiz," MPRA Paper 10688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Selen Guerin & Stefano Manzocchi, 2009. "Political regime and FDI from advanced to emerging countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 145(1), pages 75-91, April.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:353-364 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shanping Yang & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso, 2013. "A Panel Data Analysis of Trade Creation and Trade Diversion Effects: The case of ASEAN-China Free Trade Area (ACFTA)," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 224, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- INSEL, Aysu & TEKCE, Mahmut, 2010.
"Econometric analysis of the bilateral trade flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries,"
22130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- INSEL, Aysu & TEKCE, Mahmut, 2010. "Econometric Analysis of the Bilateral Trade Flows in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," MPRA Paper 22184, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kahouli, Bassem & Maktouf, Samir, 2015. "The determinants of FDI and the impact of the economic crisis on the implementation of RTAs: A static and dynamic gravity model," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 518-529.
- Zumrut Imamoglu & Baris Soybilgen, 2012. "The Role of Economic Size and Distance in Turkey's Exports," Research Briefs 135, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Narayan, Seema & Nguyen, Tri Tung, 2016. "Does the trade gravity model depend on trading partners? Some evidence from Vietnam and her 54 trading partners," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 220-237.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:70-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balli, Faruk & Civan, Abdulkadir & Uras, Oguz, 2015. "The impact of the Hizmet movement on Turkey's bilateral trade," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 74-82.
- Ülengin, Füsun & Çekyay, Bora & Toktaş Palut, Peral & Ülengin, Burç & Kabak, Özgür & Özaydın, Özay & Önsel Ekici, Şule, 2015. "Effects of quotas on Turkish foreign trade: A gravity model," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:30:y:2006:i:2:p:157-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/osteide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.