Residential demand for electricity : An econometric approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael K. Price, 2014.
"Using field experiments to address environmental externalities and resource scarcity: major lessons learned and new directions for future research,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 621-638.
- Michael Price, 2015. "Using Field Experiments to Address Environmental Externalities and Resource Scarcity: Major Lessons Learned and New Directions for Future Research," NBER Working Papers 20870, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:528-:d:94481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fok, Dennis & Hans Franses, Philip & Paap, Richard, 2007.
"Seasonality and non-linear price effects in scanner-data-based market-response models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 231-251, May.
- Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2005. "Seasonality on non-linear price effects in scanner-data based market-response models," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-45, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ericson, Torgeir, 2009. "Direct load control of residential water heaters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3502-3512, September.
- Matteo Manera & Angelo Marzullo, 2003. "Modelling the Load Curve of Aggregate Electricity Consumption Using Principal Components," Working Papers 2003.95, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004.
"Random Coefficient Panel Data Models,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004. "‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Torgeir Ericson, 2006. "Direct load control of residential water heaters," Discussion Papers 479, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mountain, Dean C. & Lawson, Evelyn L., 1995. "Some initial evidence of Canadian responsiveness to time-of-use electricity rates: Detailed daily and monthly analysis," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-212, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:9:y:1979:i:1-2:p:33-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.