Properties of moments of a family of GARCH processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- He, Changli & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1997. "Properties of Moments of a Family of GARCH Processes," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 198, Stockholm School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil Shephard, 2005. "Stochastic Volatility," Economics Papers 2005-W17, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Yang, Minxian & Bewley, Ronald, 1995.
"Moving average conditional heteroskedastic processes,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 367-372, October.
- Yang, M. & Bewley, R., 1992. "Moving Average Conditional Heterscedastic Processes," Papers 92-23, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- C. W. J. Granger & Zhuanxin Ding, 1995. "Some Properties of Absolute Return: An Alternative Measure of Risk," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 40, pages 67-91.
- Ding, Zhuanxin & Granger, Clive W. J. & Engle, Robert F., 1993. "A long memory property of stock market returns and a new model," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 83-106, June.
- Diebold & Lopez, "undated". "Modeling Volatility Dynamics," Home Pages _062, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Schwert, G William, 1989.
" Why Does Stock Market Volatility Change over Time?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1115-1153, December.
- G. William Schwert, 1988. "Why Does Stock Market Volatility Change Over Time?," NBER Working Papers 2798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fornari, Fabio & Mele, Antonio, 1997.
"Sign- and Volatility-Switching ARCH Models: Theory and Applications to International Stock Markets,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 49-65, Jan.-Feb..
- Fornari, F. & Mele, A., 1995. "Sign- and Volatility -Switching ARCH Models: Theory and Applications to International Stock Markets," Papers 251, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Glosten, Lawrence R & Jagannathan, Ravi & Runkle, David E, 1993.
" On the Relation between the Expected Value and the Volatility of the Nominal Excess Return on Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1779-1801, December.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Ravi Jagannathan & David E. Runkle, 1993. "On the relation between the expected value and the volatility of the nominal excess return on stocks," Staff Report 157, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fornari, Fabio & Mele, Antonio, 1996. "Modeling the changing asymmetry of conditional variances," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 197-203, February.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Ding, Zhuanxin, 1996. "Varieties of long memory models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 61-77, July.
- He, Changli & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1997. "Statistical Properties of the Asymmetric Power ARCH Process," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 199, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 30 Sep 1997.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1995:i:40:p:04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelson, Daniel B., 1990. "Stationarity and Persistence in the GARCH(1,1) Model," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 318-334, September.
- Enrique Sentana, 1995. "Quadratic ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 639-661.
- He, Changli & Ter svirta, Timo, 1999. "FOURTH MOMENT STRUCTURE OF THE GARCH(p,q) PROCESS," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(06), pages 824-846, December.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1995:i:40 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:92:y:1999:i:1:p:173-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.