A reinterpretation of the tests of overidentifying restrictions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Magdalinos, Michael A, 1988. "The Local Power of the Tests of Overidentifying Restrictions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 29(3), pages 509-524, August.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Dreze, Jacques H, 1976.
"Bayesian Limited Information Analysis of the Simultaneous Equations Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 44(5), pages 1045-1075, September.
- DREZE, Jacques H., 1976. "Bayesian limited information analysis of the simultaneous equations model," CORE Discussion Papers RP 300, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fuller, Wayne A, 1977. "Some Properties of a Modification of the Limited Information Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(4), pages 939-953, May.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1978. "Estimation of functions of population means and regression coefficients including structural coefficients : A minimum expected loss (MELO) approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 127-158, October.
- Anderson, T. W. & Morimune, Kimio & Sawa, Takamitsu, 1983. "The numerical values of some key parameters in econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 229-243, February.
- Magdalinos, Michael A., 1992. "Stochastic Expansions and Asymptotic Approximations," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 343-367, September.
- Morimune, Kimio & Tsukuda, Yoshihiko, 1984. "Testing a Subset of Coefficients in a Structural Equation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 427-448, March.
- Kunitomo, Naoto & Morimune, Kimio & Tsukuda, Yoshihiko, 1983. "Asymptotic Expansions of the Distributions of the Test Statistics for Overidentifying Restrictions in a System of Simultaneous Equations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 199-215, February.
- Sargan, J D, 1980. "Some Approximations to the Distribution of Econometric Criteria Which are Asymptotically Distributed as Chi-Squared," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1107-1138, July.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1973. "Almost Unbiased Estimator in Simultaneous Equations Systems," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(1), pages 97-106, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prosper Dovonon, 2016.
"Large Sample Properties of the Three-Step Euclidean Likelihood Estimators under Model Misspecification,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 465-514, April.
- Dovonon, Prosper, 2008. "Large sample properties of the three-step euclidean likelihood estimators under model misspecification," MPRA Paper 40025, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 May 2010.
- Angelica Gonzalez, 2007. "Empirical Likelihood: Improved Inference within Dynamic Panel Data Models," ESE Discussion Papers 154, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Angelica Gonzalez, 2007. "Angelica Gonzalez," ESE Discussion Papers 168, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:73:y:1996:i:2:p:325-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.