Making noisy data sing : Estimating production technologies in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Grether, Jean-Marie, 1999. "Determinants of Technological Diffusion in Mexican Manufacturing: A Plant-Level Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 1287-1298, July.
- Fikkert, Brian & Hasan, Rana, 1998. "Returns to scale in a highly regulated economy: evidence from Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 51-79, June.
- James R. Tybout, 2000.
"Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 11-44, March.
- Tybout, James, 1998. "Manufacuring firms in developing countries - how well do they do, and why?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1965, The World Bank.
- James Tybout, 1999. "Manufacturing Firms in Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, and Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9906001, EconWPA, revised 10 Jun 1999.
- James Tybout, 1998. "Manufacturing Firms In Developing Countries: How Well Do They Do, And Why?," Development and Comp Systems 9805004, EconWPA.
- Renuka Mahadevan, 2002. "Trade liberalization and productivity growth in Australian manufacturing industries," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(2), pages 170-185, June.
- Rana Hasan, 2000. "The Impact of Imported and Domestic Technologies on Productivity: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Firms," Economics Study Area Working Papers 06, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom, 2002. "Size and Efficiency in African Manufacturing Firms: Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2002-07, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ruhul Salim & Amzad Hossain, 2006. "Market deregulation, trade liberalization and productive efficiency in Bangladesh agriculture: an empirical analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(21), pages 2567-2580.
- Soderbom, Mans & Teal, Francis, 2004. "Size and efficiency in African manufacturing firms: evidence from firm-level panel data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 369-394, February.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal, 2002. "Size and efficiency in African manufacturing firms: Evidence from firm-level panel data," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Måns Söderbom & Francis Teal, 2004. "Size and Efficiency in African Manufacturing Firms:Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Development and Comp Systems 0409010, EconWPA.
- Kugler, Maurice, 2000. "The diffusion of externalities from foreign direct investment: theory ahead of measurement," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 23, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Godwin Chukwudum Nwaobi, 2004. "Information Technology And The Productivity Paradox:Emerging Evidence From The African Economies," Game Theory and Information 0401001, EconWPA.
- Kugler, Maurice, 2006. "Spillovers from foreign direct investment: Within or between industries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 444-477, August.
- Maurice Kugler, 2006. "Spillovers From Foreign Direct Investment:Within Or Between Industries?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003523, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Maurice Kugler, 2006. "Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Within or between Industries?," Borradores de Economia 369, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Francis Teal & MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom, 2001. "Firm size and human capital as determinants of productivity and earnings," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-09, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- MÃƒÂ¥ns SÃƒÂ¶derbom & Francis Teal, 2001. "Are African Manufacturing Firms Really Inefficient? Evidence from Firm-Level Panel Data," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mahadevan, Renuka, 2007. "Perspiration versus inspiration: Lessons from a rapidly developing economy," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 331-347, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:53:y:1992:i:1-3:p:25-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed