Testing specifications of economic agents' intertemporal optimum problems in the presence of alternative models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marmer, Vadim & Otsu, Taisuke, 2012.
"Optimal comparison of misspecified moment restriction models under a chosen measure of fit,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 170(2), pages 538-550.
- Marmer, Vadim & Otsu, Taisuke, 2008. "Optimal Comparison of Misspecified Moment Restriction Models under a Chosen Measure of Fit," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2008-13, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Jul 2011.
- Vadim Marmer & Taisuke Otsu, 2009. "Optimal Comparison of Misspecified Moment Restriction Models under a Chosen Measure of Fit," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1724, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2011.
- Downing, Chris & Stanton, Richard & Wallace, Nancy E., 2003. "An Empirical Test of a Two-Factor Mortgage Valuation Model: How Much Do House Prices Matter?," Research Program in Finance, Working Paper Series qt2qb613r5, Research Program in Finance, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Erwann SbaÏ & Olivier Armantier, 2006.
"Estimation and comparison of treasury auction formats when bidders are asymmetric,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 745-779.
- Olivier Armantier & Erwann Sbai, 2003. "Estimation and Comparison of Treasury Auction Formats when Bidders are Asymmetric," Department of Economics Working Papers 03-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- den Haan, Wouter J., 1995. "The term structure of interest rates in real and monetary economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 909-940.
- Hodrick, Robert J. & Srivastava, Sanjay, 1987. "Foreign currency futures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 1-24, February.
- Fisher, Jonas D. M., 1997. "Relative prices, complementarities and comovement among components of aggregate expenditures," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 449-474, August.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Karlsson, Sonnie, 2008.
"Evaluating a non-linear asset pricing model on international data,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 604-621, June.
- Asgharian, Hossein & Karlsson, Sonnie, 2006. "Evaluating a nonlinear asset pricing model on international data," Working Papers 2006:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Seo, Myung Hwan & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2012.
"Testing for non-nested conditional moment restrictions using unconditional empirical likelihood,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 370-382.
- Taisuke Otsu & Myung Hwan Seo & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2008. "Testing for Non-Nested Conditional Moment Restrictions Using Unconditional Empirical Likelihood," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1660, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ching-Sheng Mao, 1990. "Hypothesis testing and finite sample properties of generalized method of moments estimators: a Monte Carlo study," Working Paper 90-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1992.
"Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: Evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 389-410, June.
- Zvi Eckstein & Leonardo Leiderman, 1991. "Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 40, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eckstein, Z. & Leiderman, L., 1991. "Seignorage and the Welfare Cost of Inflation; Evidence from an Intertemporal Model of Money and Consumption," Papers 7-91, Tel Aviv.
- Ramalho, Joaquim J. S. & Smith, Richard J., 2002. "Generalized empirical likelihood non-nested tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 99-125, March.
- Otsu, Taisuke & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2011.
"Testing For Nonnested Conditional Moment Restrictions Via Conditional Empirical Likelihood,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(01), pages 114-153, February.
- Taisuke Otsu & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2005. "Testing for Non-nested Conditional Moment Retrictions via Conditional Empirical Likelihood," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1533, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Santucci de Magistris, Paolo, 2013.
"On the predictability of stock prices: A case for high and low prices,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5132-5146.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Angelo Ranaldo, 2011. "On the Predictability of Stock Prices: a Case for High and Low Prices," Working Papers 2011-11, Swiss National Bank.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Ranaldo, Angelo & Santucci de Magistris, Paolo, 2012. "On the Predictability of Stock Prices: a Case for High and Low Prices," Working Papers on Finance 1213, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Angelo Ranaldo & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2011. "On the Predictability of Stock Prices: A Case for High and Low Prices," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0136, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Aydoğan Alti & Paul C. Tetlock, 2014. "Biased Beliefs, Asset Prices, and Investment: A Structural Approach," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(1), pages 325-361, February.
- Vadim Khramov & John Ridings Lee, 2013. "The Economic Performance Index (EPI); an Intuitive Indicator for Assessing a Country's Economic Performance Dynamics in an Historical Perspective," IMF Working Papers 13/214, International Monetary Fund.
- Nitin Mehta & Surendra Rajiv & Kannan Srinivasan, 2003. "Price Uncertainty and Consumer Search: A Structural Model of Consideration Set Formation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(1), pages 58-84, June.
- McAleer, Michael, 1995. "The significance of testing empirical non-nested models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 149-171, May.
- Chris Downing & Richard Stanton & Nancy Wallace, 2003. "An empirical test of a two-factor mortgage valuation model: how much do house prices matter?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-42, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Olivier Armantier & Oliver Richard, 2008. "Domestic airline alliances and consumer welfare," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(3), pages 875-904.
- Olivier Armantier & Nourredine Lafhel, 2009. "Comparison of Auction Formats in Canadian Government Auctions," Staff Working Papers 09-5, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:30:y:1985:i:1-2:p:391-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.