Problems with the estimation of moving average processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralph D Snyder, 2005. "A Pedant's Approach to Exponential Smoothing," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/05, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Kim, Jaeho, 2013. "The `Pile-up Problem' in Trend-Cycle Decomposition of Real GDP: Classical and Bayesian Perspectives," MPRA Paper 51118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1987.
"Are Output Fluctuations Transitory?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 857-880.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1986. "Are Output Fluctuations Transitory?," NBER Working Papers 1916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Mankiw, Gregory, 1987. "Are Output Fluctuations Transitory?," Scholarly Articles 3122545, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Emili Valdero Mora, 2002. "Linear least squares estimation of the first order moving average parameter," Working Papers in Economics 80, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Vougas, Dimitrios V., 2008. "New exact ML estimation and inference for a Gaussian MA(1) process," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 172-176, April.
- Cush Ngonzo Luwesi & Joy Apiyo Obando & Chris Allan Shisanya, 2017. "The Impact of a Warming Micro‐Climate on Muooni Farmers of Kenya," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-21, March.
- Pollock, D.S.G., 1991. "On the criterion function for arma estimation," Serie Research Memoranda 0074, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Krishnan, R. & Sen, Kunal, 1995. "Measuring persistence in industrial output: The Indian case," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 25-41, October.
- Kascha, Christian & Mertens, Karel, 2009. "Business cycle analysis and VARMA models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 267-282, February.
- Yamane, Linus, 1998. "The insider-outsider model and Japanese labor unions," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 157-171, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:16:y:1981:i:3:p:295-310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.