A versatile and robust metric entropy test of time-reversibility, and other hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bacci, Silvia & Bartolucci, Francesco, 2014. "Mixtures of equispaced normal distributions and their use for testing symmetry with univariate data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 262-272.
- Liu, 2014. "Do futures prices exhibit maturity effect? A nonparametric revisit," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 813-825, March.
- Beare, Brendan K. & Seo, Juwon, 2014.
"Time Irreversible Copula-Based Markov Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(05), pages 923-960, October.
- Beare, Brendan K. & Seo, Juwon, 2012. "Time irreversible copula-based Markov Models," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt31f8500p, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Renée Fry-McKibbin & Cody Yu-Ling Hsiao & Vance L. Martin, 2018. "Measuring financial interdependence in asset returns with an application to euro zone equities," CAMA Working Papers 2018-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Marian Vavra, 2018.
"Bootstrap Assisted Tests of Symmetry for Dependent Data,"
Working and Discussion Papers
WP 5/2018, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Márian Vávra, 2018. "Bootstrap-Assisted Tests of Symmetry for Dependent Data," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1806, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Li, Qi & Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Racine, Jeffrey S., 2009.
"A nonparametric test for equality of distributions with mixed categorical and continuous data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 186-200, February.
- Qi Li & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2008. "A Nonparametric Test for Equality of Distributions with Mixed Categorical and Continuous Data," Emory Economics 0805, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- repec:taf:emetrv:v:36:y:2017:i:6-9:p:728-780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Popp, Stephan, 2009. "Can the electricity market be characterised by asymmetric behaviour?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4364-4372, November.
- Zacharias Psaradakis, 2008. "Assessing Time-Reversibility Under Minimal Assumptions," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 881-905, September.
- Jorge Belaire-Franch & Amado Peiró, 2015. "Asymmetry in the relationship between unemployment and the business cycle," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 683-697, March.
- repec:eee:asieco:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:62-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoon, Gawon, 2010. "Do real exchange rates really follow threshold autoregressive or exponential smooth transition autoregressive models?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 605-612, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:138:y:2007:i:2:p:547-567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.