Predictions from ARMAX models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cabral, Joilson de Assis & Legey, Luiz Fernando Loureiro & Freitas Cabral, Maria Viviana de, 2017. "Electricity consumption forecasting in Brazil: A spatial econometrics approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 124-131.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W. J., 2004.
"Aggregation of space-time processes,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 7-26.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Granger, Clive W.J., 2001. "Aggregationn of Space-Time Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt77f76455, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Clive W.J. Granger, 2002. "Aggregation of Space-Time Processes," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 582, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Kongcharoen, Chaleampong & Kapetanios, George, 2012. "Prediction from ARFIMA models: Comparisons between MLE and semiparametric estimation procedures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-53.
- Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Schmidheiny, Kurt & Wagner, Martin, 2009.
"Multistep predictions for multivariate GARCH models: Closed form solution and the value for portfolio management,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 330-336, March.
- Jaroslava HLOUSKOVA & Kurt SCHMIDHEINY & Martin WAGNER, 2004. "Multistep Predictions for Multivariate GARCH Models: Closed Form Solution and the Value for Portfolio Management," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 04.10, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Bernardi, Mauro & Catania, Leopoldo, 2018. "Portfolio optimisation under flexible dynamic dependence modelling," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-18.
- Abdelmonaem Jornaz & V. A. Samaranayake, 2019. "A Multi-Step Approach to Modeling the 24-hour Daily Profiles of Electricity Load using Daily Splines," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(21), pages 1-22, November.
- Rama K. Malladi & Prakash L. Dheeriya, 2021. "Time series analysis of Cryptocurrency returns and volatilities," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 45(1), pages 75-94, January.
- Mauro Bernardi & Leopoldo Catania, 2016. "Portfolio Optimisation Under Flexible Dynamic Dependence Modelling," Papers 1601.05199, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:12:y:1980:i:3:p:365-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.