Sign tests for long-memory time series
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pollard, David, 1991. "Asymptotics for Least Absolute Deviation Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(02), pages 186-199, June.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 1999. "The Nonstationary Fractional Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 549-582, August.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 1995.
"Robust Nonstationary Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 912-951, October.
- Campbell, Bryan & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1995.
"Exact Nonparametric Orthogonality and Random Walk Tests,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 77(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Dufour, J.M. & Campbell, B., 1993. "Exact Nonparametric Orthogonality and Random Walk Tests," Cahiers de recherche 9326, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bai, Jushan & Ng, Serena, 2001. "A consistent test for conditional symmetry in time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 103(1-2), pages 225-258, July.
- M. N. Hasan & R. W. Koenker, 1997. "Robust Rank Tests of the Unit Root Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 133-162, January.
- Breitung, Jorg & Gourieroux, Christian, 1997.
"Rank tests for unit roots,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 7-27, November.
- D. Marinucci & Peter M. Robinson, 2001. "Narrow-band analysis of nonstationary processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 303, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- William R. Parke, 1999. "What Is Fractional Integration?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(4), pages 632-638, November.
- Kokoszka, Piotr S. & Taqqu, Murad S., 1995. "Fractional ARIMA with stable innovations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 19-47, November.
- D Marinucci & Peter M Robinson, 2001. "Narrow-Band Analysis of Nonstationary Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 421, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- D Marinucci & Peter Robinson, 2001. "Narrow-band analysis of nonstationary processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2015, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Wright, Jonathan H, 2000.
"Alternative Variance-Ratio Tests Using Ranks and Signs,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-9, January.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to replicate Wright's Alternative Variance Ratio test results," Statistical Software Components RTZ00168, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Robinson, P. M., 1991. "Testing for strong serial correlation and dynamic conditional heteroskedasticity in multiple regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 67-84, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:128:y:2005:i:2:p:215-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.