Estimation of seemingly unrelated regression equations : A brief survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasilis Sarafidis & Tom Wansbeek, 2012. "Cross-Sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(5), pages 483-531, September.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002.
"Exact tests for contemporaneous correlation of disturbances in seemingly unrelated regressions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 143-170, January.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-11, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-11, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Exact Tests for Contemporaneous Correlation of Disturbances in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-16, CIRANO.
- E. Kohlscheen & M. P. Taylor, 2008.
"International liquidity swaps: is the Chiang Mai Initiative pooling reserves efficiently?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 323-332.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & Taylor, Mark P, 2006. "International Liquidity Swaps : Is the Chiang Mai Initiative Pooling Reserves Efficiently ?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 752, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Hofmann, Marc & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos John, 2010. "Matrix strategies for computing the least trimmed squares estimation of the general linear and SUR models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3392-3403, December.
- Badi Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2011.
"Seemingly unrelated regressions with spatial error components,"
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 5-49, February.
- Baltagi B-H. & Pirotte, 2010. "Seemingly Unrelated Regressions With Spatial Error Components," Working Papers ERMES 0902, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2010. "Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Spatial Error Components," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 125, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Kontoghiorghes, E. J. & Clarke, M. R. B., 1995. "An alternative approach for the numerical solution of seemingly unrelated regression equations models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 369-377, April.
- Foschi, Paolo & Belsley, David A. & Kontoghiorghes, Erricos J., 2003. "A comparative study of algorithms for solving seemingly unrelated regressions models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 3-35, October.
- Griffiths, W.E., 2001. "Bayesian Inference in the Seemingly Unrelated Regressions Models," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 793, The University of Melbourne.
- W.E. Griffiths & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela, 2004. "Gibbs Samplers for a Set of Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 912, The University of Melbourne.
- Pitselis, Georgios, 2004. "A seemingly unrelated regression model in a credibility framework," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 37-54, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:10:y:1979:i:1:p:15-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.