An analytical solution to the inverse consumption function with liquidity constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus, 1991. "Saving and Liquidity Constraints," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(5), pages 1221-1248, September.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Miles S. Kimball, 2001. "Liquidity Constraints and Precautionary Saving," NBER Working Papers 8496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seater, John J., 1997. "An optimal control solution to the liquidity constraint problem," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 127-134, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2004.
"Theoretical Foundations of Buffer Stock Saving,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
517, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Christopher D. Carroll, 2009. "Theoretical Foundations of Buffer Stock Saving," 2009 Meeting Papers 210, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carroll, Christopher D., 2011. "Theoretical foundations of buffer stock saving," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Christopher Carroll, 2004. "Theoretical Foundations of Buffer Stock Saving," NBER Working Papers 10867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tomi T. Kortela, 2011. "On the costs of disability insurance," 2011 Meeting Papers 445, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Huaxiong Huang & Moshe A. Milevsky & Thomas S. Salisbury, 2012. "Optimal retirement consumption with a stochastic force of mortality," Papers 1205.2295, arXiv.org.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:6:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Travaglini Giuseppe, 2008. "An exact consumption rule with liquidity constraints and stochastic income," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(6), pages 1-9.
- Huang, Huaxiong & Milevsky, Moshe A. & Salisbury, Thomas S., 2012. "Optimal retirement consumption with a stochastic force of mortality," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 282-291.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:92:y:2006:i:3:p:389-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.