Work incentives and household insurance: Sequential contracting with altruistic individuals and moral hazard
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bisin, A. & Guaitoli, D., 1998.
"Moral Hazard and Non-Exclusive Contracts,"
98-24, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Bisin, Alberto & Guaitoli, Danilo, 1998. "Moral Hazard and Non-Exclusive Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 1987, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Bisin & Danilo Guaitoli, 1998. "Moral hazard and non-exclusive contracts," Economics Working Papers 345, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mariano Tommasi & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2004.
"Principal-Agents Contracts Under the Threat of Insurance,"
69, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Apr 2004.
- Mariano Tommasi & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2007. "Principal-Agent Contracts under the Threat of Insurance," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(3), pages 379-393, September.
- Colin Rowat & Paul Seabright, 2004.
"Intermediation by aid agencies,"
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"A Theory of Social Interactions,"
NBER Working Papers
0042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas & Whinston, Michael D, 1986. "Common Agency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(4), pages 923-42, July.
- Philippe Choné & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2004.
"Asymmetric Information from Physician Agency : Optimal Payment and Healthcare Quantity,"
2004-37, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Philippe Chone & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2005. "Asymmetric Information from Physician Agency:Optimal Payment and Healthcare Quantity," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Philippe Chone & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2006. "Asymmetric Information from Physician Agency: Optimal Payment and Healthcare Quantity," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Patrick Francois, 2003.
"Not-For-Profit Provision of Public Services,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(486), pages C53-C61, March.
- Arnott, Richard & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1991. "Moral Hazard and Nonmarket Institutions: Dysfunctional Crowding Out or Peer Monitoring?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 179-90, March.
- Becker, Gary S, 1976. "Altruism, Egoism, and Genetic Fitness: Economics and Sociobiology," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 817-26, September.
- Bizer, David S & DeMarzo, Peter M, 1992. "Sequential Banking," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(1), pages 41-61, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:92:y:2006:i:1:p:82-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.