Coalition-proofness and dominance relations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Yamato, Takehiko, 1999. "A Voluntary Participation Game with a Non-excludable Public Good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 227-242, February.
- Konishi, Hideo & Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 1999.
"On Coalition-Proof Nash Equilibria in Common Agency Games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 122-139, March.
- KONISHI, Hideo & LE BRETON, Michel & WEBER, Shlomo, . "On coalition-proof Nash equilibria in common agency games," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1383, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Yi, Sang-Seung, 1999. "On the Coalition-Proofness of the Pareto Frontier of the Set of Nash Equilibria," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 353-364, January.
- Guoqiang Tian, 2000. "Double implementation of Lindahl allocations by a pure mechanism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 17(1), pages 125-141.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas & Peleg, Bezalel & Whinston, Michael D., 1987. "Coalition-Proof Nash Equilibria I. Concepts," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-12, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:89:y:2005:i:2:p:174-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.