Exponential specifications and measurement error
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amemiya, Yasuo, 1985. "Instrumental variable estimator for the nonlinear errors-in-variables model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 273-289, June.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2004. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Measurement Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 33-75, January.
- Whitney K. Newey, 2001.
"Flexible Simulated Moment Estimation Of Nonlinear Errors-In-Variables Models,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 616-627, November.
- Whitney Newey, 1999. "Flexible Simulated Moment Estimation of Nonlinear Errors-in-Variables Models," Working papers 99-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hausman, J. A. & Newey, W. K. & Powell, J. L., 1995.
"Nonlinear errors in variables Estimation of some Engel curves,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 205-233, January.
- J. A. Hausman & W. K. Newey & J. L. Powel, 1988. "Nonlinear Errors in Variables: Estimation of Some Engel Curves," Working papers 504, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reese, Simon & Li, Yushu, 2013. "Testing for Structural Breaks in the Presence of Data Perturbations: Impacts and Wavelet Based Improvements," Working Papers 2013:36, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2012. "Measurement error in nonlinear models - a review," CeMMAP working papers CWP41/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ramazan Gencay & Nikola Gradojevic, 2009. "Errors-in-Variables Estimation with No Instruments," Working Paper series 30_09, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:85:y:2004:i:1:p:85-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.