On education, screening and human capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lippman, Steven A & McCall, John J, 1981. "The Economics of Belated Information," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(1), pages 135-146, February.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1979. "Optimal Search for the Best Alternative," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 641-654, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miller, Paul W. & Mulvey, Charles & Martin, Nick, 2004.
"A test of the sorting model of education in Australia,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 473-482, October.
- Paul W. Miller & Charles Mulvey & Nick Martin, 2004. "A Test of the Sorting Model of Education in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Ziderman, Adrian, 1989. "Vocational secondary schooling in Israel : a study of labor market outcomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 142, The World Bank.
- Soumyanetra Munshi, 2014.
"'Arranged' Marriage, Education, and Dowry: A Contract-Theoretic Perspective,"
- Soumyanetra Munshi, 2014. "Arranged marriage, education and dowry: A Contract-theoretic perspective," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-006, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Arabsheibani, G. Reza & Rees, Hedley, 1998. "On the Weak vs Strong Version of the Screening Hypothesis: A Re-Examination of the P-Test for the U.K," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 189-192, April.
- Egon Franck & Christian Opitz, 2004. "The singularity of the German doctorate as a signal for talent: Causes, consequences and future developments," Working Papers 0028, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Stephan O. Hornig & Horst Rottmann & Rüdiger Wapler, 2009.
"Information Asymmetry, Education Signals and the Case of Ethnic and Native Germans,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2683, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hornig, Stephan O. & Rottmann, Horst & Wapler, Rüdiger, 2009. "Information asymmetry, education signals and the case of Ethnic and Native Germans," IAB Discussion Paper 200914, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Brown, Sarah & Sessions, John G., 2006. "Evidence on the relationship between firm-based screening and the returns to education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 498-509, October.
- Brown, Sarah & Sessions, John G., 1999. "Education and employment status: a test of the strong screening hypothesis in Italy," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 397-404, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:6:y:1980:i:1:p:81-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .