Growth with unintended bequests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 1992. "Finite lifetimes and growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 171-197, December.
- Araujo, Jorge Thompson & Martins, Marco A. C., 1999. "Economic growth with finite lifetimes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 377-381, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A L Nagar & Amit Shovon Ray & Aparna Sawhney & Sayan Samanta, 2008.
"The Interface Between Economic Development, Health and Environment in India : An Econometric Investigation,"
- Nagar, A.L. & Shovon Ray, Amit & Sawhney, Aparna & Samanta, Sayan, 2008. "The Interface between economic development, health and environment in India: An econometric investigation," Working Papers 08/56, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa, 2006.
"Growth and inequality: a demographic explanation,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 559-578, July.
- Kazutoshi Miyazawa, 2005. "Growth and Inequality: A Demographic Explanation," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 75, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Miyazawa, Kazutoshi, 2005. "Growth and inequality: a demographic explanation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6546, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tabata, Ken, 2005. "Population aging, the costs of health care for the elderly and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 472-493, September.
- Shin, Inyong, 2012.
"The Effect of Pension on the Optimized Life Expectancy and Lifetime Utility Level,"
41374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shin, Inyong, 2012. "The Effect of Pension on the Optimized Life Expectancy and Lifetime Utility Level," MPRA Paper 41375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faria, João Ricardo & Wu, Zhongmin, 2012. "From unemployed to entrepreneur: The role of the absolute bequest motive," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 120-123.
- Shin, Inyong, 2015. "Could pension system make us happier?," MPRA Paper 65116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:68:y:2000:i:1:p:51-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.