Effects of skewness and kurtosis on model selection criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zaman, A., 1984. "Avoiding model selection by the use of shrinkage techniques," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 73-85.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdenebat Bataa & Dong H. Kim & Denise R. Osborn, 2007. "Expectations Hypothesis Tests in the Presence of Model Uncertainty," Discussion Paper Series 0703, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Erdenebat Bataa & Dong H. Kim & Denise R. Osborn, 2006.
"A Further Examination of the Expectations Hypothesis for the Term Structure,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0611, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- E Bataa & D R Osborn & D H Kim, 2006. "A Further Examination of the Expectations Hypothesis for the Term Structure," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 72, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Carlos MACHADO-SANTOS & Ana Cristina FERNANDES, 2005. "Skewness in Financial Returns: Evidence from the Portuguese Stock Market (in English)," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 55(9-10), pages 460-470, September.
- Laws, Jason & Thompson, John, 2004. "The efficiency of financial futures markets: Tests of prediction accuracy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 284-298, June.
- Loizos, Konstantinos & Thompson, John, 2001. "The Demand for Money in Greece 1962 to 1998," MPRA Paper 54035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judith A. Giles & Sadaf Mirza, 1999. "Some Pretesting Issues on Testing for Granger Noncausality," Econometrics Working Papers 9914, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Mezgebo, Taddese, 2009. "A multivariate approach for identification of optimal locations with in Ethiopia’s wheat market to tackle soaring inflation on food price," MPRA Paper 18663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panait, Iulian & Slavescu, Ecaterina Oana, 2012. "Skewness in stock returns: evidence from the Bucharest stock exchange during 2000 – 2011," MPRA Paper 38751, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arie Preminger & Shinichi Sakata, 2007. "A model selection method for S-estimation," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 10(2), pages 294-319, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2005:i:19:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:59:y:1998:i:1:p:17-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.