Monopolistic competition, increasing returns to specialization and output persistence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devereux, Michael B. & Head, Allen C. & Lapham, Beverly J., 1993. "Monopolistic competition, technology shocks, and aggregate fluctuations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 57-61.
- Cogley, Timothy & Nason, James M., 1993. "Impulse dynamics and propagation mechanisms in a real business cycle model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 77-81.
- Ethier, Wilfred J, 1982. "National and International Returns to Scale in the Modern Theory of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 389-405, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florin O. Bilbiie & Fabio Ghironi & Marc J. Melitz, 2012.
"Endogenous Entry, Product Variety, and Business Cycles,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(2), pages 304-345.
- Florin Bilbiie & F. Ghironi & M. Melitz, 2007. "Endogenous Entry, Product Variety and Business Cycles," Working Papers hal-00515667, HAL.
- Bilbiie, Florin Ovidiu & Ghironi, Fabio & Melitz, Marc J, 2011. "Endogenous Entry, Product Variety, and Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 8564, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Florin Bilbiie & Fabio Ghironi & Marc Melitz, 2012. "Endogenous Entry, Product Variety and Business Cycles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00680634, HAL.
- Florin Bilbiie & Fabio Ghironi & Marc J. Melitz, 2007. "Endogenous Entry, Product Variety, and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 13646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bilbiie, Florin O. & Ghironi, Fabio & Melitz, Marc J., 2012. "Endogenous Entry, Product Variety, and Business Cycles," Scholarly Articles 10914281, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Florin Bilbiie & Fabio Ghironi & Marc J. Melitz, 2005. "Business Cycles and Firm Dynamics," 2005 Meeting Papers 842, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gómez Manuel A. & Sequeira Tiago Neves, 2012. "The Transitional Dynamics of an Endogenous Growth Model: Generalizing Production Functions," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(5), pages 1-27, December.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2010.
"The Transitional Dynamics Of Fiscal Policy In Small Open Economies,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(01), pages 1-28, February.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jenny Ligthart, 2006. "The Transitional Dynamics of Fiscal Policy in Small Open Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 1777, CESifo Group Munich.
- Julieta Caunedo, 2017. "Efficiency with Equilibrium Marginal Product Dispersion and Firm Selection," 2017 Meeting Papers 1541, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2007.
"Fiscal policy, monopolistic competition, and finite lives,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 325-359, January.
- Heijdra, B.J. & Ligthart, J.E., 2005. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition and Finite Lives," Discussion Paper 2005-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Jenny Ligthart, 2006. "Fiscal Policy, Monopolistic Competition, and Finite Lives," CESifo Working Paper Series 1661, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2001. "Business Formation and Aggregate Investment," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(1), pages 31-55, February.
- Sen, Partha, 2002.
"Welfare-improving debt policy under monopolistic competition,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 143-156, November.
- Partha Sen, "undated". "Welfare-Improving Debt Policy under Monopolistic Competition," EPRU Working Paper Series 94-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kim, Jinill, 2004. "What determines aggregate returns to scale?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1577-1594, June.
- Onori, Daria, 2012.
"Welfare, competition, specialization and growth,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 355-370.
- Daria Onori, 2011. "Welfare, Competition, Specialization and Growth," Working Papers halshs-00580722, HAL.
- Daria ONORI, 2011. "Welfare, Competition, Specialization and Growth," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bucci, Alberto, 2013. "Returns to specialization, competition, population, and growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 2023-2040.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:52:y:1996:i:2:p:187-191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.