Correlation theory of spuriously related higher order integrated processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Phillips, P.C.B., 1986.
"Understanding spurious regressions in econometrics,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 311-340, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1985. "Understanding Spurious Regressions in Econometrics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 757, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Gourieroux Christian & Akonom, J., 1988. "Functional limit theorem for fractional processes (a)," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8801, CEPREMAP.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 1990. "The Fredholm Approach to Asymptotic Inference on Nonstationary and Noninvertible Time Series Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 411-432, December.
- Park, Joon Y. & Phillips, Peter C.B., 1988. "Statistical Inference in Regressions with Integrated Processes: Part 1," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 468-497, December.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Joon Y. Park, 1986. "Statistical Inference in Regressions with Integrated Processes: Part 1," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 811R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 1987.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 1993. "An Alternative Approach to the Asymptotic Theory of Spurious Regression, Cointegration, and Near Cointegration," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(01), pages 36-61, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)