Problems with identifying adjustment costs from regressions of investment on q
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- F. Bacchini & M. E. Bontempi & R. Golinelli & C. Jona Lasinio, 2014.
"ICT and Non-ICT investments: short and long run macro dynamics,"
wp956, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fabio Bacchini & Maria Elena Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2014. "ICT and Non-ICT investments: short and long run macro dynamics," Working Papers LuissLab 14113, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Michael STIMMELMAYR, "undated". "What Drives Wage Inequality?," EcoMod2008 23800137, EcoMod.
- Del Boca, Alessandra & Galeotti, Marzio & Rota, Paola, 2008. "Non-convexities in the adjustment of different capital inputs: A firm-level investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 315-337, February.
- Alessandra Del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2002. "Non-convexities in the adjustment of different capital inputs: a firm-level investigation," Working Papers (-2012) 0203, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2003. "Non-convexities in the Adjustment of Different Capital Inputs: A Firm-level Investigation," Working Papers 2003.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Stimmelmayr, 2009. "Wage Inequality in Germany: Disentangling Demand and Supply Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 2802, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peeters, Marga, 1997. "Does demand and price uncertainty affect Belgian and Spanish corporate investment?," MPRA Paper 23604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marga PEETERS, 2001. "Does Demand and Price Uncertainty affect Belgian and Spanish Corporate Investment?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Andrzej TABEAU & Geert WOLTJER, "undated". "The Impact of Different Agricultural Labor Market Specifications on Agricultural Employment and Income Development under Different Agricultural Policies," EcoMod2009 21500086, EcoMod.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2002. "Social Security Financing and External Shocks," Discussion Papers 662, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Peters, Ryan H. & Taylor, Lucian A., 2017. "Intangible capital and the investment-q relation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 251-272.
- Doina Radulescu & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2010. "The welfare loss from differential taxation of sectors in Germany," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(2), pages 193-215, April.
- Doina Maria Radulescu & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2008. "The Welfare Loss from Differential Taxation of Sectors in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 2423, CESifo Group Munich.
- Radulescu, Doina & Stimmelmayr, Michael, 2010. "The impact of the 2008 German corporate tax reform: A dynamic CGE analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 454-467, January.
- Michael STIMMELMAYR & Doina RADULESCU, "undated". "The Impact of the 2008 German Corporate Tax Reform: A Dynamic CGE Analysis," EcoMod2009 21500085, EcoMod.
- Casalin, Fabrizio & Dia, Enzo, 2014. "Adjustment costs, financial frictions and aggregate investment," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 60-79.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:46:y:1994:i:4:p:327-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed