Problems with identifying adjustment costs from regressions of investment on q
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Del Boca, Alessandra & Galeotti, Marzio & Rota, Paola, 2008.
"Non-convexities in the adjustment of different capital inputs: A firm-level investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 315-337, February.
- Alessandra Del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2002. "Non-convexities in the adjustment of different capital inputs: a firm-level investigation," Working Papers (-2012) 0203, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2003. "Non-convexities in the Adjustment of Different Capital Inputs: A Firm-level Investigation," Working Papers 2003.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- F. Bacchini & M. E. Bontempi & R. Golinelli & C. Jona Lasinio, 2014.
"ICT and Non-ICT investments: short and long run macro dynamics,"
wp956, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fabio Bacchini & Maria Elena Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2014. "ICT and Non-ICT investments: short and long run macro dynamics," Working Papers LuissLab 14113, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Peeters, Marga, 1997.
"Does demand and price uncertainty affect Belgian and Spanish corporate investment?,"
23604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marga PEETERS, 2001. "Does Demand and Price Uncertainty affect Belgian and Spanish Corporate Investment?," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2001031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Radulescu, Doina & Stimmelmayr, Michael, 2010.
"The impact of the 2008 German corporate tax reform: A dynamic CGE analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 454-467, January.
- Michael STIMMELMAYR & Doina RADULESCU, "undated". "The Impact of the 2008 German Corporate Tax Reform: A Dynamic CGE Analysis," EcoMod2009 21500085, EcoMod.
- Andrzej TABEAU & Geert WOLTJER, "undated". "The Impact of Different Agricultural Labor Market Specifications on Agricultural Employment and Income Development under Different Agricultural Policies," EcoMod2009 21500086, EcoMod.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2002. "Social Security Financing and External Shocks," Discussion Papers 662, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Peters, Ryan H. & Taylor, Lucian A., 2017. "Intangible capital and the investment-q relation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 251-272.
- Doina Radulescu & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2010.
"The welfare loss from differential taxation of sectors in Germany,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(2), pages 193-215, April.
- Doina Radulescu & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2008. "The Welfare Loss from Differential Taxation of Sectors in Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 2423, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael STIMMELMAYR, "undated". "What Drives Wage Inequality?," EcoMod2008 23800137, EcoMod.
- Michael Stimmelmayr, 2009. "Wage Inequality in Germany: Disentangling Demand and Supply Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 2802, CESifo Group Munich.
- Casalin, Fabrizio & Dia, Enzo, 2014. "Adjustment costs, financial frictions and aggregate investment," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 60-79.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:46:y:1994:i:4:p:327-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.