A note on measurement error and Euler equations : An alternative to log-linear approximations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sule Alan & Orazio Attanasio & Martin Browning, 2009.
"Estimating Euler equations with noisy data: two exact GMM estimators,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 309-324, March.
- Sule Alan & Orazio Attanasio & Martin Browning, 2005. "Estimating Euler Equations with Noisy Data: Two Exact GMM Estimators," CAM Working Papers 2005-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Martin Browning & Sule Alan, 2006. "Estimating Euler Equations with Noisy Data: Two Exact GMM Estimators," Economics Series Working Papers 283, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Naeem Ahmed & Matthew Brzozowski & Thomas F. Crossley, 2005.
"Measurement Errors in Recall Food Expenditure Data,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
396, McMaster University.
- Naeem Ahmed & Matthew Brzozowski & Thomas F. Crossley, 2005. "Measurement Errors in Recall Food Expenditure Data," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 133, McMaster University.
- Erich Battistin & Mario Padula, 2016.
"Survey instruments and the reports of consumption expenditures: evidence from the consumer expenditure surveys,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 179(2), pages 559-581, February.
- Erich Battistin & Mario Padula, 2010. "Survey Instruments and the Reports of Consumption Expenditures: Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Surveys," CSEF Working Papers 259, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Battistin, Erich & Padula, Mario, 2010. "Survey Instruments and the Reports of Consumption Expenditures: Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Surveys," CEPR Discussion Papers 8051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natalia, Khorunzhina & Wayne Roy, Gayle, 2011. "Heterogenous intertemporal elasticity of substitution and relative risk aversion: estimation of optimal consumption choice with habit formation and measurement errors," MPRA Paper 34329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pudney, Stephen, 2008. "Heaping and leaping: survey response behaviour and the dynamics of self-reported consumption expenditure," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:45:y:1994:i:3:p:305-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.