On the interaction between efficiency wages and union-firm bargaining models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Frank Walsh, 2012.
"Efficiency wages and bargaining,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 635-654, October.
- Frank Walsh, 2005. "Efficiency wages and bargaining," Working Papers 200523, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2004. "Profit Sharing and Unemployment: An Approach with Bargaining and Efficiency-Wage Effects," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 477-477, September.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:29:i:4:p:607-615 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Göcke, 2011. "Efficiency Wages and Negotiated Profit-Sharing under Uncertainty," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 57(2), pages 91-105.
- Matthias Göcke, 2009. "Efficiency Wages and Negotiated Profit-Sharing under Uncertainty," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200919, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Göcke, Matthias, 2009. "Efficiency wages and negotiated profit-sharing under uncertainty," Discussion Papers 42, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Frank Scharr, 2005. "Tarifbindung, Rententeilung und Konzessionsverträge als Einflussgrößen der Lohnhöhe in Unternehmen : eine Untersuchung mit Mikrodaten für thüringische Firmen," ifo Dresden Studien, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 39, April.
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2012. "Tax Progression under Collective Wage Bargaining and Individual Effort Determination," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 749-771, 07.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2006.
"Tax progression under collective wage bargaining and individual effort determination
[Die Wirkung progressiver Besteuerung bei kollektiven Lohnverhandlungen und unbeobachtbarem individuellen Arbeit," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-13, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Erkki Koskela & Ronnie Schöb, 2007. "Tax Progression under Collective Wage Bargaining and Individual Effort Determination," CESifo Working Paper Series 2024, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2003. "Profit Sharing and Unemployment: An Approach with Bargaining and Efficiency Wage Economics," Discussion Papers 863, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Garino, Gaia & Martin, Christopher, 2000. "Efficiency wages and union-firm bargaining," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 181-185, November.
- Christopher Martin, "undated". "Efficiency Wages and Union-Firm Bargaining," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 97-10, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Marcus Dittrich, 2010. "Minimum Wages and Unemployment Benefits in a Unionized Economy: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 11(2), pages 209-229, November.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2003. "Equilibrium unemployment under negotiated profit sharing," Research Discussion Papers 19/2003, Bank of Finland.
- José Ramón García & José Vicente Ríos, 2004. "Effects Of Tax Reforms In A Shirking Model With Union Bargaining," Working Papers. Serie AD 2004-42, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2000. "Compensation and Bargaining with Entrpreneurship as the Outside Option," CESifo Working Paper Series 314, CESifo Group Munich.
- Erkki Koskela & Rune Stenbacka, 2000. "Capital Structure, Wage Bargaining and Employment," CESifo Working Paper Series 275, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koskela, Erkki & Stenbacka, Rune, 2003. "Equilibrium Unemployment Under Negotiated Profit Sharing," IZA Discussion Papers 840, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:41:y:1993:i:3:p:319-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed