Bonding and the enforcement of labor contracts
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Henry Ohlsson & Michael Lundholm, 1998.
"Wages, taxes and publicly provided day care,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 11(2), pages 185-204.
- Lundholm, M. & Ohlsson, H., 1995. "Wages for Women and Publicly Financed Day Care," Papers 1995-23, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Tamura, Robert, 1996. "Regional economies and market integration," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 825-845, May.
- Tamura, R., 1992. "Regional Economies and Market Integration," Working Papers 92-24, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1988. "Transactions Costs and Internal Labor Markets," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 49-64, Spring.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1987. "Transactions Costs and Internal Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 2407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johnson, Richard W, 1996. "The Impact of Human Capital Investments on Pension Benefits," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 520-554, July.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1986. "Incentive Contracts," NBER Working Papers 1917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & Edward P. Lazear, 1995. "An Economic Analysis of Works Councils," NBER Chapters, in: Works Councils: Consultation, Representation, and Cooperation in Industrial Relations, pages 27-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & Edward P. Lazear, 1994. "An Economic Analysis of Works Councils," NBER Working Papers 4918, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Montizaan Raymond & Coervers Frank & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Training and early Retirement," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Montizaan, Raymond & Cörvers, Frank & de Grip, Andries, 2008. "Training Background and Early Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 3504, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Garey Ramey & Joel Watson, 2002. "Contractual Intermediaries," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 362-384, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:3:y:1979:i:1:p:61-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed