The fleeting effect of advertising : Empirical evidence from a case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capella, Michael L. & Webster, Cynthia & Kinard, Brian R., 2011. "A review of the effect of cigarette advertising," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 269-279.
- Rajeev Goel, 2011. "Persistence of cigarette advertising across media and smoking rates," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(7), pages 611-619.
- Nelson Sá, 2015. "Market concentration and persuasive advertising: a theoretical approach," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 114(2), pages 127-151, March.
- Craig A. Gallet, 2003. "Advertising and Restrictions in the Cigarette Industry: Evidence of State‐by‐State Variation," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 338-348, July.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman, 2008.
"Fast-Food Restaurant Advertising on Television and Its Influence on Childhood Obesity,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 599-618, November.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Inas Rashad & Michael Grossman, 2005. "Fast-Food Restaurant Advertising on Television and Its Influence on Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 11879, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly Bird, 2002. "Advertise or die: advertising and market share dynamics revisited," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(12), pages 763-767.
- Kai-Lung Hui & I. P. L. Png, 2015. "Research Note—Migration of Service to the Internet: Evidence from a Federal Natural Experiment," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 606-618, September.
- Seldom, Barry J. & Jung, Chulho, 1995. "The length of the effect of aggregate advertising on aggregate consumption," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 207-211, May.
- Nelson, Jon P., 2001. "Alcohol Advertising and Advertising Bans: A Survey of Research Methods, Results, and Policy Implications," Working Papers 7-01-2, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Vardanyan & Victor J. Tremblay, 2006. "The measurement of marketing efficiency in the presence of spillovers: theory and evidence," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 319-331.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:34:y:1990:i:4:p:375-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.