How mobile is capital in developing countries?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Gregor W & Smith, R Todd, 1990.
"Stochastic Process Switching and the Return to Gold, 1925,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 164-175, March.
- Gregor W. Smith & R. Todd Smith, 1988. "Stochastic Process Switching and the Return to Gold, 1925," Working Papers 723, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Froot, Kenneth A. & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991.
"Exchange-rate dynamics under stochastic regime shifts : A unified approach,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3-4), pages 203-229, November.
- Kenneth A. Froot & Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Under Stochastic Regime Shifts: A Unified Approach," NBER Working Papers 2835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1991. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Under Stochastic Regime Shifts: A Unified Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 522, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bangake, Chrysost & Eggoh, Jude C., 2012. "Pooled Mean Group estimation on international capital mobility in African countries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 7-17.
- Bangake, Chrysost & Eggoh, Jude C., 2011. "The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle in African countries: A panel cointegration analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 939-947, May.
- Winston Moore, 2014.
"Managing The Process Of Removing Capital Controls: What Does The Literature Suggest?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 209-237, April.
- Moore, Winston, 2010. "Managing the Process of Removing Capital Controls: What Does the Literature Suggest?," MPRA Paper 21584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreno, R. & Pasadilla, G. & Remolona, E., 1998.
"Asia's Financial Crisis: Lessons and Policy Responses,"
98-02, Economisch Institut voor het Midden en Kleinbedrijf-.
- Ramon Moreno & Gloria Pasadilla & Eli Remolona, 1998. "Asia's financial crisis: lessons and policy responses," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 98-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Pami Dua & B.L. Pandit, 2001. "Interest Rate Determination in India: The Role of Domestic and External Factors," Working papers 92, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Akira Kohsaka, 1996. "Interdependence through Capital Flows in Pacific Asia and the Role of Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Financial Deregulation and Integration in East Asia, NBER-EASE Volume 5, pages 107-146 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dua, Pami & Pandit, B. L., 2002. "Interest rate determination in India: domestic and external factors," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 853-875, December.
- N. Vasudeva Murthy, 2009. "The Feldstein–Horioka puzzle in Latin American and Caribbean countries: a panel cointegration analysis," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 176-188, April.
- Montiel, Peter J., 1993. "Fiscal aspects of developing countrydebt problems and debt and debt-service reduction operations : a conceptual framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1073, The World Bank.
- Gooptu, Sudarshan, 1993. "Portfolio investment flows to emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1117, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:359-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.