Multidimensional inequality comparisons : On aggravation and mitigation of inequalities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Onrubia & Fidel Picos & María del Carmen Rodado, 2015.
"Evaluating Options for Shifting Tax Burden to Top Income Earners,"
- Jorge Onrubia & Fidel Picos & MarÃa del Carmen Rodado, 2016. "Evaluating options for shifting tax burden to top income earners," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2016-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Maria Ana Lugo & Koen Decancq, 2009.
"Measuring Inequality of Well-Being with a Correlation-Sensitive Multidimensional Gini Index,"
Economics Series Working Papers
459, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Koen Decancq & María Ana Lugo, 2009. "Measuring inequality of well-being with a correlation-sensitive multidimensional Gini index," Working Papers 124, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Julio López Laborda, "undated". "Capital Gains Taxation And Progressivity," Working Papers 1-06 Classification-JEL :, Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Carlos Díaz Caro & Jorge Onrubia Fernández & Jesús Pérez Mayo, 2013. "Progresividad y redistribución por fuentes de renta en el IRPF dual," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 206(3), pages 57-87, September.
- Lambert Peter J. & Thoresen Thor O., 2012.
"The Inequality Effects of a Dual Income Tax System,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Peter J. Lambert & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "The inequality effects of a dual income tax system," Discussion Papers 663, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:32:y:1990:i:2:p:187-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .