Exchange rate variability and wage formation in open economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2011.
"The unemployment effect of exchange rate volatility in industrial countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 268-271, June.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2011. "The Unemployment Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility in Industrial Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 24073, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2001. "Active stabilization policy and uninsurable risks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 347-354, September.
- Demir, Firat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Employment Growth in Developing Countries: Evidence from Turkey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1127-1140, August.
- Demir, Firat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Employment Growth in Developing Countries: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 24477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ibragimov Marat & Khamidov Rufat, 2010. "Heavy-Tailedness and Volatility in Emerging Foreign Exchange Markets: Theory and Empirics," EERC Working Paper Series 10/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Van Gompel, Johan, 1995. "Optimal wage indexation with exchange rate uncertainty in an oligopolistic and unionized economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-45, April.
- Demir, Firat, 2013. "Growth under exchange rate volatility: Does access to foreign or domestic equity markets matter?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 74-88.
- Demir, Firat, 2011. "Growth under Exchange Rate Volatility: Does Access to Foreign or Domestic Equity Markets Matter?," MPRA Paper 37398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Spange, Morten, 2006. "International interdependencies in fiscal stabilization policies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1169-1195, July.
- Andersen, Torben M & Spange, Morten, 2002. "International Interdependencies in Fiscal Stabilization Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rankin, Neil, 1998. "Nominal rigidity and monetary uncertainty in a small open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 679-702, May.
- Rankin, Neil, 1995. "Nominal Rigidity and Monetary Uncertainty in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2001. "Real Impacts of Intra-European Exchange Rate Variability: A Case for EMU?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 231-264, July.
- repec:eid:wpaper:01/11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2002. "Monetary integration in the Southern Cone," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 323-349, December.
- Calmfors, Lars & Johansson, Åsa, 2001. "Unemployment Benefits, Contract Length And Nominal Wage Flexibility," Seminar Papers 692, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Andini, Corrado, 2014. "Fixed Exchange-Rate Policy and Real Wage Growth: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & Seppo Honkapohja & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2007. "Chapter 2: Macroeonomic adjustment in the euro area – the cases of Ireland and Italy," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 59-72, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:28:y:1988:i:3:p:263-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed