Exchange rate variability and wage formation in open economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eid:wpaper:01/11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feldmann, Horst, 2011.
"The unemployment effect of exchange rate volatility in industrial countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 268-271, June.
- Feldmann, Horst, 2011. "The Unemployment Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility in Industrial Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers 24073, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Demir, Firat, 2013.
"Growth under exchange rate volatility: Does access to foreign or domestic equity markets matter?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 74-88.
- Demir, Firat, 2011. "Growth under Exchange Rate Volatility: Does Access to Foreign or Domestic Equity Markets Matter?," MPRA Paper 37398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2002. "Monetary integration in the Southern Cone," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 323-349, December.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Spange, Morten, 2006.
"International interdependencies in fiscal stabilization policies,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1169-1195, July.
- Andersen, Torben M & Spange, Morten, 2002. "International Interdependencies in Fiscal Stabilization Policies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Calmfors, Lars & Johansson, Åsa, 2001. "Unemployment Benefits, Contract Length And Nominal Wage Flexibility," Seminar Papers 692, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2001. "Active stabilization policy and uninsurable risks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 347-354, September.
- Demir, Firat, 2010.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and Employment Growth in Developing Countries: Evidence from Turkey,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1127-1140, August.
- Demir, Firat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Employment Growth in Developing Countries: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 24477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rankin, Neil, 1998.
"Nominal rigidity and monetary uncertainty in a small open economy,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 679-702, May.
- Rankin, Neil, 1995. "Nominal Rigidity and Monetary Uncertainty in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1231, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars Calmfors & Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & Seppo Honkapohja & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2007. "Chapter 2: Macroeonomic adjustment in the euro area – the cases of Ireland and Italy," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 59-72, February.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2001. "Real Impacts of Intra-European Exchange Rate Variability: A Case for EMU?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 231-264, July.
- Ibragimov Marat & Khamidov Rufat, 2010. "Heavy-Tailedness and Volatility in Emerging Foreign Exchange Markets: Theory and Empirics," EERC Working Paper Series 10/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Andini, Corrado, 2014. "Fixed Exchange-Rate Policy and Real Wage Growth: Quasi-Experimental Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 8701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Van Gompel, Johan, 1995. "Optimal wage indexation with exchange rate uncertainty in an oligopolistic and unionized economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-45, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:28:y:1988:i:3:p:263-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.