The size bias of White's information matrix test
No abstract is available for this item.
- Samarjit Das & Nityananda Sarkar, 2010. "Is the relative risk aversion parameter constant over time? A multi-country study," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 605-617, June.
- Stomberg, Christopher & White, Halbert, 2000. "Bootstrapping the Information Matrix Test," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt158451cr, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Teodosio Perez Amaral, 1994. "Una aplicación de los contrastes M y de la matriz de información dinámica: el caso de la demanda de dinero norteamericana 1960-1984," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 193-201, January.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1998.
"Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1994. "Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests," Working Papers 903, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Schepsmeier, Ulf, 2015. "Efficient information based goodness-of-fit tests for vine copula models with fixed margins: A comprehensive review," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 34-52.
- Dhaene, Geert & Hoorelbeke, Dirk, 2004. "The information matrix test with bootstrap-based covariance matrix estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 341-347, March.
- Geert Dhaene & Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2002. "The Information Matrix Test with Bootstrap-Based Covariance Matrix Estimation," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0211, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Wanling Huang & Artem Prokhorov, 2014. "A Goodness-of-fit Test for Copulas," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 751-771, October.
- Prokhorov, Artem, 2008. "A goodness-of-fit test for copulas," MPRA Paper 9998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wanling Huang & Artem Prokhorov, 2010. "A Goodness-of-fit Test for Copulas," Working Papers 10002, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2010.
- Francisco Cribari-Neto, 1996. "On the Corrections to Information Matrix Tests," Econometrics 9601001, EconWPA.
- K. Chua & S. Ong, 2013. "Test of misspecification with application to negative binomial distribution," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 993-1009, June.
- Riccardo Lucchetti & Claudia Pigini, 2013. "A test for bivariate normality with applications in microeconometric models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 22(4), pages 535-572, November.
- Bera, Anil K. & Kim, Sangwhan, 2002. "Testing constancy of correlation and other specifications of the BGARCH model with an application to international equity returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 171-195, March.
- Skeels, Christopher L. & Vella, Francis, 1999. "A Monte Carlo investigation of the sampling behavior of conditional moment tests in Tobit and Probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 275-294, October.
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2014. "Testing the Equality of Two Positive-Definite Matrices with Application to Information Matrix Testing," Working papers 2014rwp-67, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:24:y:1987:i:1:p:63-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed