Informational efficiency of Bitcoin—An extension
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:159:y:2017:i:c:p:145-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selgin, George, 2015. "Synthetic commodity money," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 92-99.
- Nadarajah, Saralees & Chu, Jeffrey, 2017. "On the inefficiency of Bitcoin," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 6-9.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav & Vosvrda, Miloslav, 2013.
"Measuring capital market efficiency: Global and local correlations structure,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(1), pages 184-193.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Miloslav Vosvrda, 2012. "Measuring capital market efficiency: Global and local correlations structure," Papers 1208.1298, arXiv.org.
- Bashan, Amir & Bartsch, Ronny & Kantelhardt, Jan W. & Havlin, Shlomo, 2008. "Comparison of detrending methods for fluctuation analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(21), pages 5080-5090.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:3-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Urquhart, Andrew, 2016. "The inefficiency of Bitcoin," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 80-82.
- Dwyer, Gerald P., 2015. "The economics of Bitcoin and similar private digital currencies," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 81-91.
- Amir Bashan & Ronny Bartsch & Jan W. Kantelhardt & Shlomo Havlin, 2008. "Comparison of detrending methods for fluctuation analysis," Papers 0804.4081, arXiv.org.
- C. Baek & M. Elbeck, 2015. "Bitcoins as an investment or speculative vehicle? A first look," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 30-34, January.
- Fama, Eugene F, 1970. "Efficient Capital Markets: A Review of Theory and Empirical Work," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 25(2), pages 383-417, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBitcoin; Informational efficiency; Long-range dependence estimators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:106-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.